Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Trade Nash?

vCash

Trade Nash?

I am a fan of Nash, but I am a fan of winning! so I offer this trade that was made for a selfish non winning player years ago...
    the Nordiques sent Lindros to the Flyers in exchange for forwards Peter Forsberg and Mike Ricci, goaltender Ron Hextall, defencemen Steve Duchesne and Kerry Huffman, "future considerations" which eventually became enforcer Chris Simon, two first-round picks and US$15 million. One of the draft picks was used by the Nordiques to select goaltender Jocelyn Thibault, the other was traded twice and ultimately used by the Washington Capitals to select Nolan Baumgartner.
    Didnt the Avs win the cup shortly there after

vCash
    Yes if for right price

vCash
    Time to clean house. hes gotta go but we have to get a arm and a leg in return

vCash
    And a head

vCash
    how trading nash to the leafs for their 1st and 2nd this yr and 1st rd for the next 2 yrs plus a young forward

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer1canDream View Post
    I am a fan of Nash, but I am a fan of winning! so I offer this trade that was made for a selfish non winning player years ago...
    the Nordiques sent Lindros to the Flyers in exchange for forwards Peter Forsberg and Mike Ricci, goaltender Ron Hextall, defencemen Steve Duchesne and Kerry Huffman, "future considerations" which eventually became enforcer Chris Simon, two first-round picks and US$15 million. One of the draft picks was used by the Nordiques to select goaltender Jocelyn Thibault, the other was traded twice and ultimately used by the Washington Capitals to select Nolan Baumgartner.
    Didnt the Avs win the cup shortly there after

If you are expecting that kind of ransom for Nash you can dream on

vCash
    how trading nash to the leafs for their 1st and 2nd this yr and 1st rd for the next 2 yrs plus a young forward
    IMO, that's too risky b/c the NHL draft is lopsided miss more than hit. Columbus needs players.

As far as a Forsberg/Lindros deal. Com'on.

vCash

Well since Nash refuses to play in Canada that might be hard

vCash
    well the trade was made...what do you think?