Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who is JGthegame?

I was sitting in the back, and one of the guys came up and said JGthegame was talking trash, telling people I have Chris Brown on my Ipod, and that I am all talk and no action. But my question is who is JGthegame? Is he someone's valet or personal ring announcer? Who is he, does he matter? I don't know, but if he keeps running his mouth I am gonna curb stomp his raisin balls.

WHO'S THE DIVA EXPERT NOW???

vCash
    Trash can target identified

Option bills affiliated

vCash

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7 View Post
    If that is the case he needs to get beat down!

vCash

props to Bee for the sig!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgobrownies7:21085563

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Good God, that is creepy.

vCash
    I am waiting for him to man up................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Edicehouse View Post
    I am waiting for him to man up................
    Might take a while....

vCash
    I would challenge him to a match of his choosing, but being a b**** might be the match he chooses, and he would be me at that type of match!

vCash
    your not worth his time. mybe ill convince him to do it, just so we can end ty's ****** stable
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrnate30:21091203
    your not worth his time. mybe ill convince him to do it, just so we can end ty's ****** stable
    you're just afraid JG is gonna get owned

vCash
    For the "untamed beasts" you guys seem pretty tame and lame..Now am I in no way taking WP's side or defending them because in all honesty I think both stables suck ***..WP is a shell of its former stable, one minute they were on the verge of making a huge impact and then nothin,members left and replaced by worse talent..

Speaking about members that left TY was one (for a very short period of time), left WP and started his own...Im not gunna say stable (cuz thats for groups with talent),lets use the word lil club..3 out of the 4 I have never heard of and the 1 I have, was only worth something as a tag team member..

Whats the point of this post?...Well I was just going with the trend of boring nonsense and dribble

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smashmouth View Post
    For the "untamed beasts" you guys seem pretty tame and lame..Now am I in no way taking WP's side or defending them because in all honesty I think both stables suck ***..WP is a shell of its former stable, one minute they were on the verge of making a huge impact and then nothin,members left and replaced by worse talent..

Speaking about members that left TY was one (for a very short period of time), left WP and started his own...Im not gunna say stable (cuz thats for groups with talent),lets use the word lil club..3 out of the 4 I have never heard of and the 1 I have, was only worth something as a tag team member..

Whats the point of this post?...Well I was just going with the trend of boring nonsense and dribble
    smash STFU and go back to sucking KandK dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smashmouth:21091723

And you think you're all special? You've been in what.. 50 stables? I agree WP was good with Rob, you, me and some other solid members

We'll come out of Postermania undefeated

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast