7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 57.14%
  • No

3 42.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Would you trade Jeff Carter?

This season has been a disappointment for the CBJ. Bad goalie play, and the off-season acquisitions haven't lived up to the hype. Arguably the biggest disappointment has been Jeff Carter. And now the trade rumors have started.

So my question to you guys is would you trade Jeff Carter? Or do you think this team can compete in the near future so you decide to keep him instead of getting some kind of package in return?

vCash
    Trade for a top pick in the upcoming draft, and Nash for a top pick in the upcoming draft and try to get some other decent players.

vCash
    Cavs, you would part with Nash for a 1st round and what? Top prospect or 2? Someone already on an NHL roster?

vCash
    Nash will be 29, Carter will be 28 next season.

I'm saying trade Nash and Carter to separate teams for their 1st round pick and 2nd/3rd line players under the age of 26 or top prospects.

Draft: Nail Yukapov
    Matthew Duma
    Mikhail Grigorenko

vCash

Carter Trade

Have we forgotten how excited this team and fans were at the beginning of the season? DO NOT trade Carter, unless someone pays a kings ransom, he is paid a lot of money to play a game. Tweak the team some more and shore up the d during the off season. There have been a lot of injuries and/or suspensions this year...next year if they just tweak it some will make the playoffs.

vCash
    You have to trade Jeff Carter.

vCash
    Do you guys like trade:

CBJ gets: JVR, Gustafsson, Bob, and a pick (probably a 2nd rounder)

PHI gets: Nash

vCash
    It's alright

vCash
    what about Nash to Toronto for 1st Rnd pk + 2 2nd Rnd pks all in upcoming draft + Luke Schenn + Kadri??

very curious on a point of view other than Leaf fans on this topic

vCash
    Sell the franchise. The organization has been a joke. Making the playoffs one year since it began is a crime. The front office of the Jackets are pathetic, the coaching staff is fired everyother day, and the players flat out suck. I live 15 minutes outside of columbus, I was a die hard Blue Jackets fan for the till about 2009 and now I dont want them in the city, all they have been is a complete embarrasment to the city and state of Ohio.

vCash
    i do not understnad why we have to trade these guys also. what are we going to do? rebuild for the 10th straight season? the only thing i would do is trade both carter and nash for a top goalie bc that is where we need to start the team with a domaint goalie, mason had one good year look where that got us and no other season have we gotten good enuf goaltending to compete. I am sick of the team if i had the power i would send the team to anywhere in the us except columbus. I am embarrased by this team.

vCash
    Carter simply is a cancer, he doesnt want to be here. They are only gonna trade Nash if they can get a good deal. If they can get a starting goalie, future center, and defenseman like Bernier, Johnson, and Lotisiokov.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Carter simply is a cancer, he doesnt want to be here. They are only gonna trade Nash if they can get a good deal. If they can get a starting goalie, future center, and defenseman like Bernier, Johnson, and Lotisiokov.
    Let's be honest here, nobody in their right mind would want to go/stay in Columbus to play.

vCash
    Be quiet

vCash
    I'm not a Jackets fan (Hawks fan, actually ), but I like the Carter deal for you guys. He was a cancer and you got rid of him and that 10 year cap hit for a solid, young defender and a 1st

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast