Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsbulls1025 View Post
    They need to raise the level already. I refuse to play the DLC if I can't level up.
    Pretty much how I feel.

vCash
    but is all new content new gear, better guns....but im sure a level upgrade is coming to

Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

vCash
    They need to raise the level already. I refuse to play the DLC if I can't level up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Pretty much how I feel.
    What I did was just turn on my 2nd controller and start a new guy. I have an assasin, ive played all the DLCs with a commando on my split screen. I use him as a bank, storage, etc. and he just sits there and lvls up. I got him at lvl 49 and I havent actually used him once. That way, I can use a whole new character already at lvl 50 so I have all the upgrades and can use all the weapons.

vCash
    Gearbox said they were raising the level cap early 2013, curious if they do it like the 1st Borderlands & increase the cap to 61?

I've also been reading how Gearbox wants to create more content & perhaps an additional character, this would all come out on the 2nd season pass supposedly.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Raise your badass rank & farm raid bosses. You won't level but you will have great gear, and if you get you're badass rank high enough it'll almost be the same thing as leveling (without the talent point).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    Gearbox said they were raising the level cap early 2013, curious if they do it like the 1st Borderlands & increase the cap to 61?

I've also been reading how Gearbox wants to create more content & perhaps an additional character, this would all come out on the 2nd season pass supposedly.
    That reminds me, is the DLC worth it for this game?

vCash
    I personally think the Season Pass is worth it, includes 3 maps/campaigns & an additional character.

The Mechromancer is insanely OP, the first two DLC campaigns are short but good & sadly the newest campaign falls short.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Pretty much how I feel.
    Ditto.

vCash
    I personally think the Season Pass is worth it, includes 3 maps/campaigns & an additional character.

The Mechromancer is insanely OP, the first two DLC campaigns are short but good & sadly the newest campaign falls short.
    It is actually 4 campaigns when it finally comes out. The thing is this. If they raise the cap there will be an achievement for getting to that raised level. If I play and complete all the DLC before the cap raise I will then have to replay a ton of content to get to a higher level and the achievement.

I would rather play new content and level my character.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    What I did was just turn on my 2nd controller and start a new guy. I have an assasin, ive played all the DLCs with a commando on my split screen. I use him as a bank, storage, etc. and he just sits there and lvls up. I got him at lvl 49 and I havent actually used him once. That way, I can use a whole new character already at lvl 50 so I have all the upgrades and can use all the weapons.
    This is a good idea. I still need to play as all the characters except Axton so I can get their player specific achievement.

vCash
    The Borderlands 2 character Tiny Tina came under fire last night, as a Twitter discussion between the game’s lead writer, Anthony Burch, and some of the game’s players raised the question of whether her characterisation was racist. In the game, Tina – an explosives expert, and child – speaks using African American lingo, in a way that one Twitter user compared to “verbal blackface”.

It began when Mike Stacco, creative developer of Cryptozoic Entertainment – a creator of trading card and iOS games – sent Burch the tweet, “Hey. I really like BL2′s writing, but Tiny Tina’s trope of “white girl talkin’ like them urban folk!!” has got to go.”

Others agreed, tweeting responses like, “Its exaggerated stereotypical low class “black” lingo that with Tina amounts to verbal blackface.” Another user pointed out that, “She equates stereotyped ebonics with wacky.” To that, Burch conceded, “Hrm — that’s an interesting point. I meant to make her a mishmash of stuff (ebonics/fairytale/naivete) but I see what you mean”.

But many sprang to Tina, and Burch’s, defence. Gearbox head Randy Pitcford claimed, “Tina is not racist because you are not racist. You’re a pillar of tolerance and inclusion.”

Burch finished by saying, “The last thing I want to be is exclusionary or prejudiced, so if Tina truly is problematic I’ll change her,” but added, “I’m just not convinced that a character using lingo like badonkadonk/crunk is inherently racist. If I’m wrong I would like to know why.”

He also confirmed that any potential change to Tina’s character would only apply to future content. When asked if he’d re-do her sections, Burch replied, “That’s not actually feasible within the technical constraints of the game, but I’d alter her dialog in any future BL stuff.”
    http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/02/04/bo...her-in-future/

LOL.

vCash
    Ahhh hellll no. Tina's my gurl you know and I agree, biscuits are crunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=vshDh8OldZE#!

vCash
    Doesn't surprise me. People are so oversensitive nowadays, it's ridiculous.

vCash
    So what would that KIA commercial with the white guys talking Jamaican be then?

vCash
    I play this with my uncle for hours on end, the co-op is damn perfect. Just bongloads and Borderlands and im straight as **** for the day.

Playin as an assassin, level 33. Im of course sick with the snipin but I love me a shotty and some slag singularity. We are just about to start the last level but we wanna level up some more so we're gonna finish off the undiscovered missions first.

****in RPG loaders are the bane of my Borderlands.

Love seein some of my Chicago brethren like this game as much as me.

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast