Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 453

Thread: Borderlands 2

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,558
    vCash
    1000
    Handsome Jack is a butthurt little ***** & Claptrap is our lord and savior.

    In all seriousness I love everything about this game, but you should probably talk to others who aren't as fanatical as myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    whats peoples take on this game overall is it even worth it?
    You should get it because it is so awesome. Lots of things to do, lots of weapons to use, lots of enemies to fight, shock value for humor is unbelievable, Just an amazing game overall.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,604
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    You should get it because it is so awesome. Lots of things to do, lots of weapons to use, lots of enemies to fight, shock value for humor is unbelievable, Just an amazing game overall.
    its like FPS WoW? lol

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    26,187
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    its like FPS WoW? lol
    Well, kinda. It's an open-world type shooter. Have you played either Fallout 3 or New Vegas? It is like that except in Borderlands 2, you get to drive vehicles and choose from 5 characters.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,685
    vCash
    1500
    I got up to the part where you meet Lilith.
    Am I still in the beginning of the game story wise?
    I also finally figured out how to change your characters head, couldn't figure it out until I saw it on Youtube.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,558
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    its like FPS WoW? lol
    Pretty much, with it's own personality & visuals.

    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    I got up to the part where you meet Lilith.
    Am I still in the beginning of the game story wise?
    I also finally figured out how to change your characters head, couldn't figure it out until I saw it on Youtube.
    You're like 20-30% into the game.

    I'd stick with the main story line & worry about the side missions later.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,685
    vCash
    1500
    TMNT side mission I was not expecting, this game is awesome.

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,594
    vCash
    3109
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    TMNT side mission I was not expecting, this game is awesome.
    Plenty of those around

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,117
    vCash
    1500
    Just got some shift codes last night and got a purple shotgun that has over 114,000 damage.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,558
    vCash
    1000
    They released more shift codes a hour ago, not sure if those are the ones your talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    29,117
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous916 View Post
    They released more shift codes a hour ago, not sure if those are the ones your talking about?
    I just got those.

    No I follow Randy Pitchford and GearBox on both Twitter and Facebook. Randy does them every Friday and GearBox had some on their Facebook yesterday.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Kris Medlen's Bed
    Posts
    10,272
    vCash
    1500
    I'm a level 14 and I used my character to help some noobs and I did not even make a dent in my Exp.


    The Cult of Gattis

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,604
    vCash
    1500
    Well I took the plunge....pretty awesome so far lvl 10 siren still got a ways to go but ya it's fun...


    Excuse my noobness but when u say shift codes what exactly do u mean?


    Anyone use ventrilo? I have a server and we got 3 guys that play (we have all been gamers for like 15 years lol)

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sacramento, Ca
    Posts
    7,558
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    I'm a level 14 and I used my character to help some noobs and I did not even make a dent in my Exp.
    Look at your missions tab, If your quest is the color grey, you won't yield any XP from quests & likely monsters.
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    Well I took the plunge....pretty awesome so far lvl 10 siren still got a ways to go but ya it's fun...


    Excuse my noobness but when u say shift codes what exactly do u mean?


    Anyone use ventrilo? I have a server and we got 3 guys that play (we have all been gamers for like 15 years lol)
    Shift Codes are codes you get from different Twitter and Facebook accounts. Enter the code in the main menu & you are rewarded "1 Golden Key".

    Every account start's off with 1 golden key & these keys are account bound, so any of your characters can use it. (The weapon/shield/grenade given is random but it will always be the same level your character is, so I suggest waiting till your higher level)


    Haven't used ventrillo since I played WOW & before that was IRC during my CS golden days. I've been using Skype the past few years which is cool, unless somebody has a terrible microphone.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Poconos
    Posts
    10,604
    vCash
    1500
    Alll thanks for that.....thats for the key for the chest in the middle of Sanctuary? The skeleton key?

    My friend has a "mod" he calls it lol.....makes like every drop a legendary drop.....is ugh....that allowed? Lol

    Check out our website for Philly Sports .
    Or PM me if you ever need a WEBSITE of course that will cost ya.

Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •