Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Borderlands 2

vCash

Borderlands 2

Borderlands 2 will be out in North America on September 18, and internationally on September 21

-Trailer http://www.gameinformer.com/games/bo...ease-date.aspx

Borderlands is one of my favorite console games ever, personally I can't wait until this game is released!

Discuss all things Borderlands 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Lost interest in the first due to how repetitive it was. I thought it was OK but nothing special. Will keep an eye on this though

vCash
    Eventually most games become repetitive, in one form or another. To be honest, you could say that about 90% of games released lately.

A huge reason I loved this game was the 4 player co-op & how it's tied into the campaign, if you choose to take that route.
    The gameplay is really fun to me, the weird massive enviroments, the strange vibrant colors, unique mobs & vehicles, over a million guns if I recall correctly & really enjoyed it when the mobs & bosses were super OP with 4 people (mobs get stronger with an additional person joins the game).

Gearbox also did a great job with the different DLC released, each one was different & I enjoyed them very much (especially secret armory)

IMO, this is one of the best games on any console.

vCash
    I really liked the first one. I admit, the gameplay gets a little repetitive after a while, but there is a fair amount of variety in the missions.

vCash
    I hate these type of games, but I loved this game. I will be getting the new one. Only game I have ever played for literally a whole day.

vCash
    I don't understand all the hype around Borderlands, i played it a bit but got super bored.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    I can't ****ing wait!

vCash
    Borderlands was one of my favorite games all-time. I'll be in line at midnight when this one comes out.

vCash
    I was only able to play a hour before I never touched it again due to boredom... I have it on reserve though if a miracle happens and I want to play it...

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I missed the first one. Is it a game I should play? I don't play much co op, and zero online. Does it have a good story?

vCash
    If you're interested in the 2nd, I suggest playing the first game so you can get a feel of what it's like gameplay wise. Like a few posters have said, it gets a little repetitive after a while, you go to the board for jobs, you do the missions, after you're done you collect your reward, and do it again. However, there is a fair amount of variety, one mission has you taking out someone, another has you getting a certain amount of items, another has you killing a certain amount of enemies. You can play either by yourself or co-op, it doesn't matter. I don't really remember much of the storyline though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I missed the first one. Is it a game I should play? I don't play much co op, and zero online. Does it have a good story?
    The game is fun on it's own, but when you toss in 2-3 buddy's, the game gets really good.

Playing online, is pretty much co-op. There aren't any VS modes, so its basically teaming up with other people to complete the campaign.

The storyline was alright, there were a few funny parts but it's got nothing on GLaDOS.

You can buy the GOY edition for like 20 bucks, comes with all the DLC as well, it's a really good deal.

vCash
    Borderlands seems to be a love it or hate it kinda thing. I hated it. It never engaged me.

I still realize it's a high-quality game, if you're into it.

vCash
    Less than a week to go

vCash
    Pre-order and paid it off, saw all the pre-order stuff and decided to go for it.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast