Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

30 Second Left, Down 1!

Okay 30 seconds left in the game your down 1 with your season on the line and need a basket... Who are the Top 5 guys you want with the ball in their hands and the year on the line... Unbiased answers please.. Knicks fan here

My top 5.
    1. Kobe
    2. Melo
    3. Paul Pierce
    4. Chris Paul
    5. Dwyane Wade

Thoughts?

Eli Manning.

Cy Young.

1.Kobe
    2. Paul Pierce
    3. Rudy Gay
    4. Wade
    5. Durant

Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Eli Manning.
    he would find a way lol

Manu has to be top 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzbolt View Post
    Kawhi is nothing but a average player on a good system.

Kobe
    Pierce
    Durant
    Rose
    Melo

Quote Originally Posted by mrnate30 View Post
    Manu has to be top 5.
    Eh idk imo no... I would say he is definitely up there in making the "right play" or whatever you wanna call it though late in the game... whether that be a big steal, take a charge, or make the right pass but if I NEEDED a basket I would take any of those guys before him

Christian Eyenga.

Trolls... why?

Quote Originally Posted by RonE Coleman View Post
    Okay 30 seconds left in the game your down 1 with your season on the line and need a basket... Who are the Top 5 guys you want with the ball in their hands and the year on the line... Unbiased answers please.. Knicks fan here

My top 5.
    1. Kobe
    2. Melo
    3. Paul Pierce
    4. Chris Paul
    5. Dwyane Wade

Thoughts?
    1. LeBron. He is the best player in the NBA and more importantly he hasn't committed to taking a shot as soon as he touches the ball. Your top 2 guys are shooting that regardless of how much time is left, how well there covered, etc. . .

2. Dirk he is the hardest player in the NBA to guard get the ball in his hands and you know that he will get the shot off.

3. Derrick Rose. Best player at breaking down a defense, he is incredibly hard to guard and is less likely to settle for a bad jumper than Kobe/Melo.

4. Chris Paul. Like LeBron he has not committed to taking the last shot, he will find the best available option for the team.

5. Steve Nash. One of the best shooters in the NBA but again unselfish and if the defense come to him he will whip the ball across court to the open man.

Keep in mind this isn't the last 3 seconds when you just need to catch and shoot. I have thirty seconds, an entire possesion actually more. . . This would be a better question if it was like 15 seconds.

jeremy lin
    RIP JordansBulls

1. Kobe Bryant
    2. Chris Paul
    3. Steve Nash
    4. Durant
    5. Rose

Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    1. LeBron. He is the best player in the NBA and more importantly he hasn't committed to taking a shot as soon as he touches the ball. Your top 2 guys are shooting that regardless of how much time is left, how well there covered, etc. . .

2. Dirk he is the hardest player in the NBA to guard get the ball in his hands and you know that he will get the shot off.

3. Derrick Rose. Best player at breaking down a defense, he is incredibly hard to guard and is less likely to settle for a bad jumper than Kobe/Melo.

4. Chris Paul. Like LeBron he has not committed to taking the last shot, he will find the best available option for the team.

5. Steve Nash. One of the best shooters in the NBA but again unselfish and if the defense come to him he will whip the ball across court to the open man.

Keep in mind this isn't the last 3 seconds when you just need to catch and shoot. I have thirty seconds, an entire possesion actually more. . . This would be a better question if it was like 15 seconds.
    I thought you wanted to win the game

Zarko Cabarkapa

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast