Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Draft

vCash
    I hate rooting to lose but it really is for the best. I'm hoping we do lose out but it's gonna be hard to lose to the Wizards. Positioning in this draft is very important.

vCash
    Could you imagine if you guys won the lottery? Davis and Irving :0

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash

vCash
    Harrison Barnes, Austin Rivers, Festus Ezeli. If we found a way to trade around and get these 3 players in the draft without giving up any up any of our future 1st rounders would you do it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CLEver View Post
    Harrison Barnes, Austin Rivers, Festus Ezeli. If we found a way to trade around and get these 3 players in the draft without giving up any up any of our future 1st rounders would you do it?
    I would have no problem with that if Rivers could play off the ball a lot better. He is a coaches son which could mean two things: he has a great knowledge of basketball and should be willing to learn more to get better at his weaknesses ie Defense, playing off the ball and shot selection or it could mean that he believes things should be handed to him because they always have been as Docs son. After I heard him calling out Lebron when he was 16 I think it might be the second one at least right now. Also he didn't need the money to come out his freshman year and isn't a sure fire lottery pick so I don't know if he just wants to get to the NBA to say he is in the NBA.

I think I would take Dion Waiters in place of Rivers but I like the Barnes and Ezeli picks.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    i still think melo instead of ezeli but I'm revoking my stand on rivers he is 22 and you can get another 2 in lots of places in the draft but barnes could play the 3 then put gee at the 2

you probably could get melo In the second round and with the lakers pick get the other guard

isn't it sad that we want out team to lose the rest of the season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by specle1 View Post
    i still think melo instead of ezeli but I'm revoking my stand on rivers he is 22 and you can get another 2 in lots of places in the draft but barnes could play the 3 then put gee at the 2

you probably could get melo In the second round and with the lakers pick get the other guard

isn't it sad that we want out team to lose the rest of the season
    Either way if the Cavs select either Melo or Ezeli that frontcourt is going to have some problems finding ways to score with Andy and TT already there. The best inside option that actually has some post moves would be Samuels. That could get ugly but there really isn't any better options later in the draft for a scoring big man.

Its only two games we are hoping for. Not bad when it makes a difference between 4th and 5th.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    CLEVELAND, Ohio -- The Cleveland Cavaliers enter their final home game Wednesday night within a loss of moving into a third-place tie in the NBA Draft lottery standings.

However, wins Wednesday night and in the season finale at Chicago on Thursday could drop the Cavs as low as a tie for the seventh-worst record - or, in other words, the seventh or eighth spot in the draft lottery standings.

Fans normally like to see their team win. But in an informal poll Tuesday on cleveland.com, 94 percent of the voters said the Cavs should lose because at this point in the season a better draft pick is more important.

For those fans, good news came Tuesday when New Orleans, won to slip closer to Cleveland. Currently, New Orleans and Sacramento share the third spot at 21-34, with one game to play each. Cleveland is 21-33.

All nonplayoff teams will have a shot at the top three picks in the draft. After the first three picks are determined by the lottery, the rest of the order will be determined by record.

Article by Rich Exner

An NBA spokesman said the league would break any ties on Friday and make an announcement. The same procedure as last year will be followed. Last year, the fifth and sixth teams tied. Their shares were split, then the remaining chance was given to the winner of the draw (Sacramento).

vCash
    What about Sulinger?

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    What about Sulinger?
    Just don't know what he is in the NBA IMO to be a top 10 pick especially for a team that needs a sure thing. You really don't know if he is going to play the 3 or the 4. More than likely the 4 but he will be an undersized 4 like Derrick Williams last year but not as athletic. I'd rather have Thomas Robinson if they are going to go after a PF or Andrew Nicholson from St. Bonaventure with the Lakers pick. Both guys are 6'10 and legitimate PF scoring threats. Would just have to keep Andy at C then which wouldn't be a bad thing.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Beautiful tank job tonight!

vCash
    I couldn't agree more, they won't have to work as hard to tank tomorrow against the bulls

vCash
    My top picks in order: Davis, Gilchrist-Kidd, Beal, Robinson, Thompson, Barnes, Lamb, Drummond... We should be able to get one of them!

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS DJ KENNEDY?

God this team is bad. They need depth more than anything on this team badly. Hopefully one day the team won't have to be throwing out D-League players like this. They do have the most draft picks out of any team in the next 3 years so hopefully instead of Grant trading away players like last year he uses the picks he has to draft smartly and get some depth.

Sidenote: Looks like the Cavs will probably only get a second round pick in 2017 I believe from the Kings. They will never be good unless Chris Webber, Vlade Divac and Mike Bibby get in a time machine and go back to 2000.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    WHO IN THE BLUE HELL IS DJ KENNEDY?

God this team is bad. They need depth more than anything on this team badly. Hopefully one day the team won't have to be throwing out D-League players like this.
    Yeah we sure could use Danny Green on this team right now -_-

Still don't understand that one. He's looked GREAT for the Spurs this year

Page 9 of 58 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast