http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/C...etter-46536103

"Crosby had good and bad news to report.

The balance issues that have been dogging Crosby appear to have dissolved.

"It's been good," Crosby said. "Today was good. That's been better."

However, the headaches remain.

Crosby put a positive spin on the headaches, which were triggered following a Dec. 5 game against Boston.

"The headaches are a little more tolerable than they were before," Crosby said. "If that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be skating."

Still, that the headaches have persisted for this long has been frustrating for Crosby. He is not on this weekend's trip but will skate this weekend.

Although he feels better, Crosby admitted that the concussion symptoms are noticeable in his everyday life, to say nothing of his hockey career.

"(It's) daily," Crosby said. "That's the tough part about it. You have days when you're getting a little better, and symptoms aren't as bad. Then you have days when they get worse. Not everyone is the same. It doesn't get consistently worse or consistently better. It's kind of a roller coaster. They're not fun. But I feel like I'm getting better. Anyone going through it, all you want is a little progress."

Crosby was very clear about one thing: He intends on playing again during the regular season.

A popular notion around the league is that general manager Ray Shero should place Crosby on long-term injured reserve, which would still allow Crosby to play in the Stanley Cup playoffs but not in the regular season. This would free money under the salary cap for the Penguins to make a significant trade.

Although Crosby said that decision belongs to "management," he didn't appear receptive to the idea.

"I'm trying to get back," Crosby said. "I'm hoping to get back as soon as possible. I'm not going to pretend I know when that is. Am I going to go (to Shero) and say I'm going to be ready in a month, or two weeks or a week? No."

But he does intend on returning.

"I wouldn't be going through all this if I didn't want to play as soon as possible," he said. "That's really all I'm worried about. I'm trying to get back as soon as I can."
"

I dont know the article seems to say he wont be back but he will it is very confusing