1 1.96%
  • 10 years

4 7.84%
  • 15 or more

2 3.92%
Page 203 of 257 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3848

Thread: The CFL Thread

Would make the cats pretty dangerous next year with Burris at the helm. He needs a reliable go to guy like Fantuz. Although I think the Riders will fight to keep him. Sometime money does the talking! Whose got more salary space.

Cats get Fantuz for 4 years, I guess the Riders couldn't give up that much money. Great pick up for the cats. New QB., now a go to guy, they will be tougher this year.

Wish him luck, but as some before him, he may be back sooner than later. But even on the practice roster he'll still make more than here. Loss for the CFL, hope he does well, just makes our game look better.

So happy about that. Great signing. Go Cats!

Reid gone

Was surprised to here the Bombers let Reid go. I guess that they like Garrett, who was pretty impressive and he probably comes much cheaper. If Reids healthy and willing to take a pay cut, someone will snatch him up.

Hopefully gets a shot, Go Phins!
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one
    i think cutler is worth 2 1st rounders and a 3rd thats just me though

Odell to Sask.

Winnpeg traded Willis to the Riders for basically nothing. He apparently asked to be moved, so he's your headache now Riders.

Quote Originally Posted by BluejaysFan08 View Post
    Hopefully gets a shot, Go Phins!

Thought for sure Manning was coming to Miami.

How many stars in sports are now at the top of their games but are hindered by their off field issues and attitude?
    Head of the Bandwagon to make tunnicliffderek the Miami Dolphins Manager, Guaranteeing us another 72' season

i would trade our first,our 1st next yr and cam wake for aj green.Locker isnt a project hed start day one

He may be their headache, but the Riders needed some help with the pass rush.

Hamilton still has porter right?

1. Location- Thornhill, Ontario

2. Favorite CFL Team- Toronto Argonauts

3. Favorite Player- Cory Boyd

4. Favorite Former Player- Michael "Pinball" Clemons

5. What other teams in the CFL you root for? I guess I don't hate Calgary.

6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? Maple Leafs, Blue Jays, Vikings

7. Anything else you care to share? Ti-Cats suck

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Hamilton still has porter right?
    As of now yes, I think this might be his last year though, don't quote me on it.

Beckhams forerver

Where was David Beckhams 75 yard goal? D:
    Friv

Help a Canadian Grad Student and win free tickets to a CFL Game!

Hi everyone,

My name is Tyler Hummel and I am a graduate student in Marketing and Consumer Studies from the University of Guelph in Ontario. My research interests are in the area of sports attendance and along with my research supervisor Vinay Kanetkar, PhD, I am currently conducting a study that seeks to understand the factors that Canadian Football League fans consider when choosing to attend a game.

If you could please find the time (no more than 15-20 minutes) to complete the survey at the below link (through the widely used surveymonkey.com), it would be greatly appreciated. As compensation for your time, you will be entered into a random draw to win two tickets to see your local Canadian Football League team play. There will be eight unique draws held, one for each local fan base. Each participant may only enter once, with a unique and valid email address required. The email address will be not be connected to your responses in any way and will only be used to determine the eight prize winners. You will only be contacted further if you specifically request to be or if you win the tickets.

I don't need a large number of respondents and the survey will be closed when I reach the appropriate amount, so you should have pretty good odds of winning the tickets!

Here's the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/D7Q9X9X

Thanks for your time,

Tyler Hummel