Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2013 CFL Playoff Thread

Divisional semifinals today

Montreal Alouettes vs Hamilton Tigercats
    BC Lions vs Saskatchewan Roughriders

Think the Riders and the Alouettes are going to advance but looking forward to some good games.

vCash
    Hopefully with the Cats in it the fans will venture down the QEW and fill the Dome. Ugly weather to play in.

Just started the other game, again the wind, but looks like a close game. Lots of empty seats, wonder if its the weather or that the fans spent all their money for the game in 2 weeks. Hoping for a Rider victory here!

vCash
    'Cats/Argos game next week is going to be intense! Hope the Argos can pull through. Kackert got injured in practice a couple of days ago. We'd be in rough water if we don't have him in the line-up for the Eastern Finals.

vCash
    Great finish in Regina, going to be a tough one in Calgary, but a Sask. win makes the Cup a little more fun!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensrule View Post
    'Cats/Argos game next week is going to be intense! Hope the Argos can pull through. Kackert got injured in practice a couple of days ago. We'd be in rough water if we don't have him in the line-up for the Eastern Finals.
    hes done for the playoffs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wagnall View Post
    Hopefully with the Cats in it the fans will venture down the QEW and fill the Dome. Ugly weather to play in.

Just started the other game, again the wind, but looks like a close game. Lots of empty seats, wonder if its the weather or that the fans spent all their money for the game in 2 weeks. Hoping for a Rider victory here!
    Can tell you it is 100% the weather. -20C and close to -30C with the wind chill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bramaca View Post
    Can tell you it is 100% the weather. -20C and close to -30C with the wind chill.
    yea with that weather i would just sit at home and be warm but if im already paying for my damn ticket and it might be the last time i see my team play at home because the grey cup isnt guaranteed id toughen it out and they won so it would be worth it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    hes done for the playoffs
    Damn! I forgot who our RB was in the last game of the season against the Als, I think it was Norwood who had a couple of big runs in that game. Hopefully he can have a repeat performance this time against the 'Cats.

vCash
    Damn! I forgot who our RB was in the last game of the season against the Als, I think it was Norwood who had a couple of big runs in that game. Hopefully he can have a repeat performance this time against the 'Cats.
    yea most likely going with norwood and steele but its the playoffs watch ricky ray have a big game

vCash
    Fantastic Bramaca..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-50 View Post
    yea with that weather i would just sit at home and be warm but if im already paying for my damn ticket and it might be the last time i see my team play at home because the grey cup isnt guaranteed id toughen it out and they won so it would be worth it
    I forget how cold it can get watching a game in Regina or Winnipeg. I remember when we had season tickets for the Bombers and we got 1st in on tickets in the new deck on the east side. 1 game all the toilets in the 2nd level froze up and everyone had to run down the ramps to the bottom level. Some made it and some didn't and just stopped , did their business and went back up.. I was 1 that made it......Really hope we don't see that weather for the Cup!

vCash
    I forget how cold it can get watching a game in Regina or Winnipeg. I remember when we had season tickets for the Bombers and we got 1st in on tickets in the new deck on the east side. 1 game all the toilets in the 2nd level froze up and everyone had to run down the ramps to the bottom level. Some made it and some didn't and just stopped , did their business and went back up.. I was 1 that made it......Really hope we don't see that weather for the Cup!
    lol thats what keeps me warm in the cold weather knowing out in western canada its 10 times more freezing so i can deal with some numbing cold weather

vCash
    Gonna be an unreal game. Cant wait

vCash
    With it being Hamilton, has the ticket sales gone up. Any chance they get +40K. Would be great to see!

vCash
    With it being Hamilton, has the ticket sales gone up. Any chance they get +40K. Would be great to see!
    I have no idea personally since its in Toronto but I'd imagine there would be a lot of Hamilton fans there. If they drive 40 minutes out to Guelph for our home games they can drive /bus it an hour to Toronto. Plus its indoors so theres shelter from the cold. Perfect recipe for a big crowd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast