12. Magic Johnson
    13. Moses Malone
    14. Charles Barkley
    15. Bill Russell

vCash
    magic johnson 12th all time best?? lllloooooolllll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theducksmuggler View Post
    i understand he wouldnt average 50 a game but 34-39 points a game using highend statistics proves to me that he would of DOMINATED todays game and with todays centers i think he would be averaging 50 points a game ahahah
    oh, no doubt he'd still dominate. his per game stats would just look a bit different. .

When adjusted for pace, Wilts '62, Jordans '87, and Bryants '06 years are all very close. Surprisingly, Wilt was the least efficient of the three in their top individual scoring year.

vCash
    Hakeem is the best big man of all time in my opinion.

Not sure if I'd put him #2 ever though.

vCash
    I think the only consensus can be on Michael Jordan being the greatest of all time, but the second greatest of all time there are just way too many arguments. Bird, Magic, Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, Wilt, Robertson, Russell, Kobe?

After Michael Jordan, I say you might can name Top 5 or even more like a Top 7.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Hakeem's a top 10 guy. One of the very bests ever pl ay the game of basketball. Id put him at the #8, #9 spot though. There were very very few players that were better than him and had much better career than him. Kareem and Shaq were better. Wilt was more dominant. Those are 3 big men better than him. One can easily argue Duncan as well. But Hakeem had the best fundamentals and footwork out of all those guys I mentioned.

vCash
    guys outside the media former players offcourse and the fans who knows the history of the NBA and the game know this stuff there was never a BIGMEN like hakeem THE DREAM olajuwon incredible footwork, soft touch,tiredless worker played and dominant both ends on the court and like JORDAN he had NO WEAKNESS the man could shut a PG down from top of key hakeem till this day foot speed and basketball skill and IQ are unmatch comparing to past and todays bigmen the dream wouldve buried wilt(rip) and dog out kareem with ease

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRMAR72 View Post
    guys outside the media former players offcourse and the fans who knows the history of the NBA and the game know this stuff there was never a BIGMEN like hakeem THE DREAM olajuwon incredible footwork, soft touch,tiredless worker played and dominant both ends on the court and like JORDAN he had NO WEAKNESS the man could shut a PG down from top of key hakeem till this day foot speed and basketball skill and IQ are unmatch comparing to past and todays bigmen the dream wouldve buried wilt(rip) and dog out kareem with ease
    Some people also immortalize the past and completely exaggerated some of the former players as if they never did anything wrong on the court. Hakeem was certainly a great player. One of the bests ever, but not a chance he's ranked higher than Kareem, Shaq or Wilt. Duncan you can certainly throw in there too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PredatorPeppers View Post
    1. Michael Jordan
    2. Hakeem Olajuwon
    3. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    4. Shaquille O'Neal
    5. Kobe Bryant
    6. Larry Bird
    7. Wilt Chamberlain
    8. Oscar Robertson
    9. Patrick Ewing
    10. Tim Duncan
    11. Karl Malone
    12. Magic Johnson
    13. Moses Malone
    14. Charles Barkley
    15. Bill Russell
    NICE list but scottie pippen should be at number 5 pippen brings WHOLE lot more to table compare to kobe

vCash
    Hakeem would have been the best PF to ever play in the NBA.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    Hakeem would have been the best PF to ever play in the NBA.
    if sampson had been healthy ...........

wich actually brings a case that had sampson been healthy the late 80s and first 90s woudl have belonged to houston.......... unless Sabonis had reported in time and healhty to the blazers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AIRMAR72 View Post
    NICE list but scottie pippen should be at number 5 pippen brings WHOLE lot more to table compare to kobe
    Pippen top 5?

Lol.

vCash
    Jeremy Lin best all time. W-I-N-N-I-N-G

vCash
    He's my favorite center and I think his skill set would fit with almost ANY player that being said I don't think he's top 2 but he's in my top 5

For the first time in my life -- I felt fear. And I was blinded by its brilliance. I believed fear to be a part of the chaos I abhor, but it was more controlling than all the willpower in the universe. And it would be mine.

vCash
    Nope. Top 10 easily. But not the best player of all time. I would be hard pressed to rank him inside the top 5.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast