Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    The move at very least gave us hope, and in my mind there was no way we were letting him go after last season, I thought he would stay for sure.
    Also, YOU are crazy if you think Peyton plays and they automatically win more games. It's still a team sport.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    They had Curtis Painter as their QB. Peyton Manning >>>>>> Curtis Painter. They wouldn't have been a great team, but they definitely would've been more competitive. They went 2-14 because no Peyton.

That DL stint of Beltran really hurt us. I thought they'd definitely at least try hard to get him, not the way they went about it this offseason.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 02-18-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    What I mean to say is the Colts could have went 7-9 without him, and Peyton on the field would have added a boost to morale, and that adversely affected the team as well probably, simply knowing he wasn't playing meant they probably took the field defeated already on some days.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    The Niners weren't supposed to even make the playoffs "without a QB"

I just think Peyton is an invalid excuse for winning two games the whole season. They are better than that.

vCash
    I think everyone knows that they were tanking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    What I mean to say is the Colts could have went 7-9 without him, and Peyton on the field would have added a boost to morale, and that adversely affected the team as well probably, simply knowing he wasn't playing meant they probably took the field defeated already on some days.
    Colts would have made the playoffs with a healthy Peyton Manning. Not sure how we got in this topic, but i'll defend Peyton's importance till the day I die!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    The Niners weren't supposed to even make the playoffs "without a QB"

I just think Peyton is an invalid excuse for winning two games the whole season. They are better than that.
    That's a very poor comparison. The Niners are a very balanced team, with a phenomenal defense and a solid running game. The Colts are built for Peyton, or vice versa, I'm not sure which one it is.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Whatever, I still stand by my belief that it is a team sport and one player on any team in any team sport is not the sole factor in winning or losing games. Either way, agree to disagree, we have derailed the topic enough lol.

vCash
    I thought this thread was about Nate ?

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

vCash
    PA: 550
    AVG: 280
    HRs: 18
    RBIs: 80
    SBs: 8
    OBP: .330
    SLG: .470
    OPS: .800
    WAR: 5.0

Gold Glove
    Will Lead National League RF in Outfield assists

vCash
    I'm not expecting that much out of him, but only because I doubt Bochy plays him very much.

vCash
    Nate would have 35 HR if he was a Rockie lol ( or NYY)

49ers.....:10-3-1 gotta luv the tie(last one ever.Callin it)
    SHARKS... NHL givin us some time
    GIANTS.... 2010 CHAMPS and 2012 WOW!!!
    SDSU AZTECS... Ranked #17 all day
    GS WARRIORS..Watch out lake show**updateClip show
    [x]resign Pagan/Affeldft/Marco
    []sign HAMILTON Awww
    [ ] sign G.Sizemore/T.Harfner BENCH 1y - 1 mil
    [ ] sign Mike Adams 3y - 12mil
    [ ] resign the BEARD/MVPOSEY (make it rain sabs)
    [ ] REPEAT 3 outta 4

vCash
    Down in the Minors nate had 4 of the 5 tools to be a 5 tool player minus the Stolen Bases. But it's ironic because He does have good speed. When he changed his hitting stance it did wonders for him. I think he finally gets his Power Stroke Going this year. Had he not gotten injured, in my opinion, He would have hit over 15 Homeruns. I don't think 280 or Above, with 15-20 Homeruns would be a far reach.

Pagan
    Sanchez
    Melky
    Pablo
    Posey
    Nate
    Huff/Belt
    Theriot

Man I'm so excited about next Year

vCash
    I'm excited too, but just because baseball will be back, not because of the lineup.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Remember in 2004 when they scored almost or about 900 runs, But didn't have the Pitching necessarily, more in the Bullpen area? Call Me Crazy but if Dustin Mohr, Marquis Grissom, Moises Alou, Michael Tucker, Ray Durham helped Barry and the Giants score almost or about 900 runs, I can't see why the Giants can't surprise with this Line up.

I'm being as optimistic as I can.

Nate has a Potential to break out this Year, 300 20 80 RBI isn't that far off
    Pablo 300 30 100 Easy
    Pagan 270 5 40 30 SB 100 Runs
    Melky 280 15 80
    Posey 300 20 100

I dunno, I can't wait til it starts lol I can only imagine lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast