40 44.44%
  • Taveras

28 31.11%
  • Other (Post)

22 24.44%
Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Betsy View Post
    9 pitches!!! go watch his youtube videos or minor league videos, I haven't seen a prospect all this year as dominating as him, he really is unstoppable the only thing that makes him stoppable is his command but he will get it down he has all the other years.If you want to see his youtube videos go to BauerOutage he will respond to any comment.
    Yeah, getting control is just that easy. That's why every pitcher in baseball has awesome control...oh wait
    Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

vCash
    well command is the last thing for all pitchers to develop, they all eventually get better command and control.

A 30 year old (especially righties) has better command and control then their 19 year old selves.

vCash
    Gregory Polanco reinjured his ankle. Bad news for the Pirates. Polanco is a monster and is under the radar considering his huge upside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    well command is the last thing for all pitchers to develop, they all eventually get better command and control.

A 30 year old (especially righties) has better command and control then their 19 year old selves.
    Unfortunately Bauer is closer to 19 than 30.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Gregory Polanco reinjured his ankle. Bad news for the Pirates. Polanco is a monster and is under the radar considering his huge upside.
    Mark Appel retweeted this:

http://triblive.com/sports/dejankova...#axzz29xfwc3PE

Made me an even bigger Appel fan. Like his decision or not, that is no dummy nor does he surround himself with dummies.

If you visit his twitter you'll also be introduced to CS Sabean, my current favorite twitter account:

He who has Buster Posey and everything else has no more than he who has Buster Posey only.
    We are not necessarily doubting that Zito will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be. #RallyZito
    You are never too old to set a new goal or to play middle infield for the San Francisco Giants.
    There are far, far better opponents ahead than those we leave behind. #Verlander #AmericanLeague #HereComeTheVarsity
    Forgiving does not mean excusing Bronson Arroyo's hair.
    There is one vice of which no man in the world is free and that is overpaying for relief pitching.
    Can a mortal ask questions which God finds unanswerable? Quite easily, I should think. Keppinger or Fontenot?
    You don't have a batting average. You are a batting average. You have an on base percentage.
    Being a GM means to forgive Zito because God has already forgiven the Zito in you.
    Basically, Mark Appel is awesome and phenomenally underrated.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomar View Post
    Where did you read that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beldugo View Post
    Where did you read that?
    Its all over. Lead on Sickels' blog today IIRC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Its all over. Lead on Sickels' blog today IIRC.
    Well, that's weird, he is in the Dominican Republic now, about to play with Leones del Escogido.

vCash

Made me an even bigger Appel fan. Like his decision or not, that is no dummy nor does he surround himself with dummies.

If you visit his twitter you'll also be introduced to CS Sabean, my current favorite twitter account:

lmao!

vCash
    Matt Moore had even worst control when he first started, Bauer will be fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Betsy View Post
    Matt Moore had even worst control when he first started, Bauer will be fine.
    Matt Moore's last season in the minors: 2.7 BB/9.

Bauer's only full season in the minors: 4.2 BB/9

He probably will be fine, but there's a huge gap between fine and great, which is where the hype is/was.

vCash
    Matt Moore's last season in the minors: 2.7 BB/9.

Bauer's only full season in the minors: 4.2 BB/9

He probably will be fine, but there's a huge gap between fine and great, which is where the hype is/was.
    No I am using matt moore as an example,his first full season in the minors started he had a BB/9 of 5.02 I believe. I am just saying that it's a process everybody has.

vCash
    Matt Moore was a 17-18 year old power LH 8th round pick out of HS for his minor league debut. Bauer was the third overall pick out of college. Two completely different beings.

vCash
    Yeah I know but what I am trying to say everybody masters control.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash

CS Sabean
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast