Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    vCash
    this thread is hilarious i have to read more posts in this forum
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    I never talk to anyone at the gym (unless i am playing Basket ball), i dont make eye contact, i think people who go there to talk and bs and **** are ********. I dont want any conversations at all. even the guy at the desk who is required to say Hi and Bye irritates me. i want total anonymity
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    I was benching the other day and of the 3 other flat benches, one had a towel over it for an hour with nobody around and the other was this skinny little kick. I was between sets and saw him get up to go do some awkward tri work out without wiping his bench or putting the weight away so I got up and said "Hey" and then put both of his 25 lb plates away and went back to benching lol
    lol

what about the dripping sweaty fat guy who just got done running and comes and cuts just in front of you and uses the incline bench for one set, then leaves wothout wiping it down and you can see his grease spot glistening from across the gym
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    lol

what about the dripping sweaty fat guy who just got done running and comes and cuts just in front of you and uses the incline bench for one set, then leaves wothout wiping it down and you can see his grease spot glistening from across the gym
    Big sweaty fatties aren't a problem at my gym. Though there was one today. I too don't talk to anyone. If someone else talks to me I'll say something. Other than that I've noticed that between my face and my size(6-3" 200lbs) I'm quite menacing lol

vCash
    I've been told i look like mean mother ****er in the gym lol. Little kids tend to just avoid me and step way out of my way when i walk around. There was a group of 4-5 kids probably 18 but small scrawny kids with loud mouths and they were walking towards me and i didnt move for ****. Slammed right into them and they turned around to apologize to me Maybe i am an *******
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    I've been told i look like mean mother ****er in the gym lol. Little kids tend to just avoid me and step way out of my way when i walk around. There was a group of 4-5 kids probably 18 but small scrawny kids with loud mouths and they were walking towards me and i didnt move for ****. Slammed right into them and they turned around to apologize to me Maybe i am an *******
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...be22o1_400.jpg

vCash
    I probably really am.. But only in the gym. I get into a different mentality when im there
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    I just stare at the ground and avoid eye contact. I'll take the occasional look if there are some hot sluts with spandex on, but I avoid everyone like they are diseased. I think its pretty douchey though to give someone the stink eye or "not move". I pay respect to everyone while trying to get teh **** away from everyone.

vCash
    I just dont care enough for that. Unless you're someone i like/respect. But if you're with 5 of your friends talking and doing chest and arms everyday then i dont want you there anyway so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    I just dont care enough for that. Unless you're someone i like/respect. But if you're with 5 of your friends talking and doing chest and arms everyday then i dont want you there anyway so
    I dont want 99% of the people there, most of the big dudes are douche bags who cant even squat their own weight yet feel like they own teh gym because they train their biceps everyday. I vow to never become one of them, yelling on every set and looking down at everyone else.

Commercials gyms are filled with morons and generic people who dont really want to be there anyway. Not saying there arent people who are respectful and knowledgeable though, but they are a rarity. It amazes me how many people are inconsiderate of basic gym etiquette, but there is nothing that can be done about it, so best just to look the other way instead of intervening.
    Last edited by BKdoubleStacker; 06-30-2012 at 07:44 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I just stare at the ground and avoid eye contact. I'll take the occasional look if there are some hot sluts with spandex on, but I avoid everyone like they are diseased. I think its pretty douchey though to give someone the stink eye or "not move". I pay respect to everyone while trying to get teh **** away from everyone.
    this is me as well
    Hi There

vCash
    I sat staring at the ground between chest flys and this pretty fit older girl grabs a Dumbell and stood right where I was staring and said something I could not here over my music. Then between songs I heard "guess not" and she moved over to the left of me and did DEEP squats with the weight. I'm sorry...did you not want me looking at your butt?

vCash
    probably asked if you liked what you saw
    Hi There

vCash
    Haha

vCash
    Guys need to get out of the commercial gyms

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast