Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    vCash
    When a group of 4-6 kids working out together walk directly behind you as you are about to deadlift a **** load of weight

vCash
    Luckily, the gym I go to now is 18+, so no kids there to annoy me, just childish adults.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    When a group of 4-6 kids working out together walk directly behind you as you are about to deadlift a **** load of weight
    Did anyone of them try to "spot you" while you were bent over?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    I had to teach 2 kids how to properly deadlift the other day. The way they were attempting it was asking for a gruesome lower back injury
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Look at GG the caring big brother/teacher! :')

vCash
    The guy doing cleans with 135 lbs, get this....2 rep sets and after standing back up...he'd just throw it on the ground. and did 1001 sets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Did anyone of them try to "spot you" while you were bent over?
    Haha that wouldn't go over very well

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    I had to teach 2 kids how to properly deadlift the other day. The way they were attempting it was asking for a gruesome lower back injury
    Can you specify on the proper way to deadlift? I'm about to get a membership again and I've completely neglected deadlifts in the past.

I can't stand people who stare, and like stare hardcore and/or give you the tough guy look for whatever reason.

vCash
    these 2 guys at my gym are there for like 3 hours a day and do the same thing everyday. and not very good. they try to squat 315 and they only go down like 2 inches. and they never put their weights away

also, the senior citizens that workout in the morning. i swear they never put their weights away, and if they do, they don't put them away right. like they'll put 4, 5 lb plates in the front of the 45 lb rack

vCash
    Not really a peeve, but I find it odd when people wear non-traditional clothes to workout. Every once in a while I see a guy in a polo, or a guy in a bathing suit.

Last week there was a fat guy in a sleeveless shirt, floral print bathing suit, and Vibram Five Fingers.

Again, I'm not annoyed by it, just strikes me as odd.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    Not really a peeve, but I find it odd when people wear non-traditional clothes to workout. Every once in a while I see a guy in a polo, or a guy in a bathing suit.

Last week there was a fat guy in a sleeveless shirt, floral print bathing suit, and Vibram Five Fingers.

I wear polos to the gym, BUT, I only wear two polos which are both dry-fit material or whatever, which help to keep the body cool and evaporate sweat. The material is also very light and does not restrict movement at all (I also play basketball in one of them)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post

Today there was a guy wearing a fishnet t-shirt with nothing on underneath. It was very very disturbing.

Basically this:
    http://tight-shirt.com/pic/brutal-gu...et-t-shirt.jpg

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash

Pet Peeves at the Gym: Volume II

Absolutely hate it when the weights are not put back in the right spot on the tree. People that wear jeans. The guys who "know everything" and everyone listens to them and now everyone does the same things. The list goes on and on.

vCash
    Try a guy wearing Uggs, a matching hoodie and skinny jeans.

vCash
    Pj pants and sneakers bug me.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast