Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Theres starting to be an increase of old men who just free ball it in the locker room.. its starting to become disgusting.
    Yeah man I don't mind a good sack or two, but there comes a point when there is one scrotum too many!

vCash
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    Yeah man I don't mind a good sack or two, but there comes a point when there is one scrotum too many!
    i mean yeah i get it, its a locker room im expecting some scrotes. But its a mine field out there i just look directly into the ceiling
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash

ewing

i mean yeah i get it, its a locker room im expecting some scrotes. But its a mine field out there i just look directly into the ceiling

You're probably that guy discreetly taking it all in through a mirror.
    Last edited by ewing; 02-01-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    I live in very very nice place. Explain to me why so many people are angry? I see a bunch of unmotivated, lazy, grab A**ing, hanging out, and chit chat going on? Maybe 8 out of 10 people, most of the younger guys/ girls 18-22 are the only ones working out?

The 25-30 crowd talking social chit chat, 30-40 crowd talking political junk, 40-50 screaming the worlds coming to end while sitting on bike doing nothing. Gym trainer walking around giving everyone the stink eye, I guess upset with their life? Gym staff are all about 15-40lbs over weight. Im not sure they even workout?

A bunch of old men standing around naked in the locker room? No, they hang out naked and chit chat? This gym is in a very nice area. A lot of money in this area. The gym has all new equipment, but good heavens...LOL

BIG PET PEEVE- When someone has head phones on, they don't want to chat....that should be a given.
    Glad I have two different gym memberships (Golds- 24/7).
    Last edited by Bird Fan; 02-01-2013 at 02:57 PM.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    I live in very very nice place. Explain to me why so many people are angry? I see a bunch of unmotivated, lazy, grab A**ing, hanging out, and chit chat going on? Maybe 8 out of 10 people, most of the younger guys/ girls 18-22 are the only ones working out?

The 25-30 crowd talking social chit chat, 30-40 crowd talking political junk, 40-50 screaming the worlds coming to end while sitting on bike doing nothing. Gym trainer walking around giving everyone the stink eye, I guess upset with their life? Gym staff are all about 15-40lbs over weight. Im not sure they even workout?

A bunch of old men standing around naked in the locker room? No, they hang out naked and chit chat? This gym is in a very nice area. A lot of money in this area. The gym has all new equipment, but good heavens...LOL

BIG PET PEEVE- When someone has head phones on, they don't want to chat....that should be a given.
    Glad I have to different gym memberships (Golds- 24/7).
    Are you the clam one?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Are you the clam one?
    LOL^ Im the one wearing head phones......walking quickly through the bathroom....I mean quickly...LOL

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post

Glad I have two different gym memberships (Golds- 24/7).
    Dang. Makes me appreciate my gym. I go to la fitness in north chicago, its pretty legit man, you just put your headphones in and do ur thing. Everyone's there to get better. Its mad crowded, so the only thing is people asking others if they're using something, never had a wierd experience tho. I offer to let people work in if possible, or say I'll let em know when I'm off, and all the responses I've gotten are the same. Only thing is the weight racks are a madhouse, **** is scattered everywhere, sometimes I even have to go to the damn pilates room to try n find dumbbells.

I don't pay no mind to the old naked guys or the hot tub, and being that I'm in boystown I sure as hell don't pay no mind to the showers. Equipment is old as hell tho, but I'd rather that than dealing with people walking around trying to prove themself.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You're probably that guy discreetly taking it all in through a mirror.
    they havent caught on yet
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    I'm doing DB Curls and tricep DB dips and some guy comes up to one of the incline seat benches and says. "WHATS UP WHATS UP WHATS, YO YOU USIN DISS?!" Now he does this WHILE I'm doing my curls, which he will be in the way of if he uses this one instead of the one on the other side.

He starts doing seated curls with 15's. and says "So how you doin on this fine morning" I told him sarcasticly "GREAAATT...." And proceed to do my curls in his face.

vCash
    I just can't get over people that stand in front of everything. Not just in the weight room either. Sinks, paper towel dispensers, drinking fountains, etc. Move it A-Holes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia View Post
    I just can't get over people that stand in front of everything. Not just in the weight room either. Sinks, paper towel dispensers, drinking fountains, etc. Move it A-Holes!
    The fine words of a grumpy older gentleman

vCash

ewing

they havent caught on yet

I used to work out in this gym that was in a giant office building i worked in. Most of the guys who worked out there in the morning were old rich guys and you pretty much had your run of the place but there was one guy that used to shower with the door open. Yep they had those nice frosted glass doors on ever shower and this cut up 50 year old back dude used to just sods himself up with the door open facing the crowd. I almost blocked him out eventually.
    Last edited by ewing; 02-02-2013 at 02:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    The fine words of a grumpy older gentleman
    Hmm...maybe. But the perps were mega old men. Way older than my 37 year old self.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia View Post
    100%...^agreed!lol

LARRY BIRD

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast