Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    People doing curls in the squat rack. He also leaves and takes 3 minutes between sets.

vCash
    PJ pants and none athletic shoes

vCash
    I hate when my gym lets the livestock wander through. Especially when I am deadlifting and at the top of a traditional deadlift movement, when I am fully contracted, I can feel the eyes of hungry cattle watching me from the nearby treadmills. Its very unnerving and makes me lose focus.

vCash
    I don't know why this aggitates me so much but there is one guy at the gym who wears jeans while doing cardio everyday. It just doesn't look right...I can't get past it lol.

vCash
    I don't mind people not whiping out their stuff after they sweated all over it, I'm used to it by now, but when people sneeze on the stuff and don't even attempt to clean it... ugh that makes me mad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    I don't know why this aggitates me so much but there is one guy at the gym who wears jeans while doing cardio everyday. It just doesn't look right...I can't get past it lol.
    Try someone in Jhorts. Jean shorts. I see people wearing them all the time at the gym, not even lifting but on the bike and stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSTYTROMBONE View Post
    I hate when my gym lets the livestock wander through. Especially when I am deadlifting and at the top of a traditional deadlift movement, when I am fully contracted, I can feel the eyes of hungry cattle watching me from the nearby treadmills. Its very unnerving and makes me lose focus.

vCash
    There was a lady on the treadmill next to me and she smelled like fish...I thought I was going to hurl . I was initially trying to figure out who smelled because there was a guy next to me on the other side but the lady left first and the smell went away. That's the first time I've actually wanted to vomit while on a treadmill. I've had chicks next to me with too much perfume which made it hard to breath but that I can deal with...fish smell.....that's just plain nasty.

vCash
    Had a guy beside me (treadmill), walking, with DIP CUP! DIP IN HIS MOUTH.........I have seen it all.

Also a guy smokes a cig outside for 10mins then come into gym to workout......I have the end..it burns my eyes watching this stuff.lol

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Had a guy beside me (treadmill), walking, with DIP CUP! DIP IN HIS MOUTH.........I have seen it all.

Also a guy smokes a cig outside for 10mins then come into gym to workout......I have the end..it burns my eyes watching this stuff.lol
    Maybe he gave up smoking as his New Years Resolution?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post

I brought one of my friends with me one time, right in the middle of workout he goes outside to go smoke then comes back in and starts back up again... Im like WTF lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    People who carry on a LOUD conversation on the treadmill with each other. Here's a though if you can carry on a conversation while doing cardio...you aren't working out hard enough...that is all!

vCash
    I was doing tricep pushdowns on the cable machine, some douchebag 40 something year old guy who was super out of shape starts using the ****ing ab roller right beside my feet. Probably 20 other spots he could do it and be near nobody. But no he does it right ****ing beside me.

vCash
    People telling me to rack weights when they dont rack their own weights

**** off

vCash
    People thinking the "gym" is the only place to get a good workout. Go for a run, walk, bike ride... etc.. Go to a park and do some pull-ups alternated with push ups alternated with sprints for gods sake people. Get out of that ****ed up Gym scene.. "Hey dude, can you give me a spot", "Hey dude, how much protein do you eat a day?"

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast