Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The other day while taking a piss in the urinal, this guy was barefoot in his underwear and brushing his teeth while pissing in the urinal next to me.
    you should go to my school's locker room. old guys just walking around naked and people always doing **** like this.

I swear, I don't have any old guys in any classes, but go to the locker room and there is a lot of them.

vCash
    If I was single I would try and bang every chick I could whether they are at the gym, McDonald's drive thru or wherever.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    The fact that I can only do squats for leg workouts because every leg machine is in constant use by old people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    If I was single I would try and bang every chick I could whether they are at the gym, McDonald's drive thru or wherever.
    I'm not single though lol

vCash
    This middle age guy who must have started going to this gym within the last month is always using the squat rack. He does like 30 sets of 5(with what looks like 185-205) and sits down for 2 minutes between each set.

vCash
    in college, the fraggets that ****ing do like 10 reps then look at their arms and talk like D-bags for 10 minutes.
    Jackie Bradley Junior.... that is all

vCash
    Even after observing it thousands of times, I still cant believe people who squat and bench with 2 inches of ROM.

It is even funnier when they finish their "set" and they think they are badass

no one gives a **** how much you can lift, let alone half-lift.

vCash
    Also, the new years resolutionists are near....

beware

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post

beware
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash

beware
    Ahh...dammit. I just came in here to post that!!!

vCash

beware
    :cry::cry::cry::cry:

vCash
    2 kids were benching today.. not big at all. One kid struggles to put up 135X3 literally needed his spotter the whole way. Kid puts on 275 so im about to go over and warn them. Some other guy actually goes over and says maybe they shouldnt try that. The kid goes "no its okay, my stepdad is a professional bodybuilder he says that this is the right way to do it, even if the spotter has to lift it for me" i just put my headphones in and walked away
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    2 kids were benching today.. not big at all. One kid struggles to put up 135X3 literally needed his spotter the whole way. Kid puts on 275 so im about to go over and warn them. Some other guy actually goes over and says maybe they shouldnt try that. The kid goes "no its okay, my stepdad is a professional bodybuilder he says that this is the right way to do it, even if the spotter has to lift it for me" i just put my headphones in and walked away
    That's awesome haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Sometimes its best to learn from their mistakes. I just hope they do not harm themself.

This guy last night, was soaking wet and leaves the bench, doesn't wipe it off, leaves weight on the floor and goes to the next station. He never comes back to bench.

Does this guy think I want to sit in his body sweat.

These two guys/ very big (260lbs+ waist 52inchs+) wearing weight belts yelling during every set.

For the love of Pete! WHY....

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    My shoes untying on the treadmill. Never happens to me but today for some odd reason it happened twice and I always make sure to tighten the knot prior because I do not want that to happen. Grrrr...aggravating

Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast