Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    (I know i'm gonna get slack for this if Hugh reads this)

Out of shape trainers who try to tell you the best way to train
    I used to be a trainer for years and it would embarass me so much when they would hire people that didnt practice fitness.

And then those guys go around and their sole mission is tocorrect everyone's posture while they work out. SERIOUSLY, youre gonna correct me?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I dont want 99% of the people there, most of the big dudes are douche bags who cant even squat their own weight yet feel like they own teh gym because they train their biceps everyday. I vow to never become one of them, yelling on every set and looking down at everyone else.

Commercials gyms are filled with morons and generic people who dont really want to be there anyway. Not saying there arent people who are respectful and knowledgeable though, but they are a rarity. It amazes me how many people are inconsiderate of basic gym etiquette, but there is nothing that can be done about it, so best just to look the other way instead of intervening.
    Where do you work out BK?

vCash
    People who do curls in the squat rack. Especially since there is only one squat rack at my gym.

People who stand in front of the dumbbell rack.

When the gym is basically empty and someone uses a machine right next to you. I went to the gym at like 1 am once and I'm on the stairmaster. Then someone picks a stairmaster right next to me. It's one thing if you're hot but she wasn't

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingPosey View Post
    Where do you work out BK?
    24 hour fitness.

Don't really have another choice ATM.

vCash
    when people don't put their weights away, or in the right spot, not just anywhere on any rack.

when people leave their towels on the weight floor.

when 1 old person *****es to me about the radio being on rap or hard rock, when their 10 or 12 other people there who want it on rap or hard rock. if you don't like it, workout in the morning.

someone actually wanted me to put it on a country station last week.

when I greet someone when they enter and walk past me, and you can tell they are intentionally trying to ignore me. if i say, "hey, how are you doing today?" just say "good". don't look the other way and keep walking

pretty generic complaints, but it's even more annoying now that I work their every week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    24 hour fitness.

Don't really have another choice ATM.
    I live in the area too, so i was curious.

vCash
    I just hate everyone at the gym lol

vCash
    http://olliestraining.com/wp-content...skinny-kid.jpg

These kids who come to the gym with all their friends once a week and think they are huge.

vCash
    This old Scottish guy comes in and talks to all the regulars for 30-60 minutes (depending on how many people there) before jumping on the treadmill. He's nice enough but it can get pretty annoying.

vCash
    When one person who actually knows what they're doing tries a really odd looking exercise, and the group of kids who look like they wandered into the wrong room try to do the same thing terribly wrong.

Not a pet peeve, but I find it hysterical. It makes for great entertainment between sets.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    When one person who actually knows what they're doing tries a really odd looking exercise, and the group of kids who look like they wandered into the wrong room try to do the same thing terribly wrong.

Not a pet peeve, but I find it hysterical. It makes for great entertainment between sets.
    I do certain exercises, especially for back different than most people do them. I learned different variations from other people who knew what they were doing and i know what im doing but i still get weird looks from people
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    I do certain exercises, especially for back different than most people do them. I learned different variations from other people who knew what they were doing and i know what im doing but i still get weird looks from people
    Well that's because you have a tramp stamp

vCash
    that guys an *******
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    that guys an *******

vCash
    that guys an *******
    One of the worst trolls going

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast