Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Guys need to get out of the commercial gyms
    24 hour fitness is alright its only $20 a month has everything and i can go 24/7

I lift at three different locations depending on if i am closer to work or at home or at school
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    People who smoke on their way to the gym. The smell of smoke mixing with their body odor is horrendous.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    People who smoke on their way to the gym. The smell of smoke mixing with their body odor is horrendous.
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    24 hour fitness is alright its only $20 a month has everything and i can go 24/7

I lift at three different locations depending on if i am closer to work or at home or at school
    The only 24 hour fitness gym around me just has cardio equipment and plate weight machines
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    The guy trying to take a picture of himself in the mirror acting like he is texting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    Thats the absolute worst.
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    People who smell like cigerettes, coffee and... corn nuts. ****ING CORN NUTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The only 24 hour fitness gym around me just has cardio equipment and plate weight machines
    one of the locations i go to is like that they call it an express or something but my main gyms are really nice, Big, always a free bench even when really busy
    lots of cardio if you into elipticals and bikes full basketball court, pool, hot tub and stuff pretty much everything and its so cheap at $20 per month i dont know how they can stay in business
    Hi There

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    Yeah, it's weird. At my gym, the people that don't re-rack their weights after using them are most commonly people that look like they really know what they're doing in a weight room. It's not usually the regulars that I frequently see though, just people that clearly aren't on their first trip to a gym. It's a little confusing.
    I NEVER re rack my weights. I've never been to a gym where people do (actually, when i was in texas they did there). Dumbells are always scattered, and on machines or free weights I usually leave a plate, i'll put away any extra weight i used on top of that.

vCash
    So we all agree that some girls dress for attention at the gym, correct? Whether it be bright colors, short shorts, sports bra's, etc. Even certain stretches and workouts can come off as attention seeking.

So my issue comes from a combo of both.

I was doing some kneeling rope twists yesterday and 4 feet in front of my line of sight is a mildly attractive girl doing hamstring curls. Now the entire time she did them I did not give her any sort of look, I kept focused on the wall. After her workout was thru and stands with here *** toward me and reaches for her heels.

As I'm in mid set I notice her STARING at me thru her legs so I look up. Right as I do she juts upright and turns around then goes back to stretching.

I'm sorry but did I someone creep you out by making eye contact with you as you watched me from between your *** cheeks?

vCash
    Maybe she was imagining you there in between those cheeks

vCash
    On the topic of girls that dress for attention in the gym. How about the chicks that exercise on the cardio machine directly in front of the mens locker room so all the men coming out can stare at their butts.

vCash
    Hahaha only one problem..the only girls that use the bikes by our bathroom are old

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Maybe she was imagining you there in between those cheeks
    The girl was practically eating her ankles for lunch haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    So we all agree that some girls dress for attention at the gym, correct? Whether it be bright colors, short shorts, sports bra's, etc. Even certain stretches and workouts can come off as attention seeking.

So my issue comes from a combo of both.

I was doing some kneeling rope twists yesterday and 4 feet in front of my line of sight is a mildly attractive girl doing hamstring curls. Now the entire time she did them I did not give her any sort of look, I kept focused on the wall. After her workout was thru and stands with here *** toward me and reaches for her heels.

As I'm in mid set I notice her STARING at me thru her legs so I look up. Right as I do she juts upright and turns around then goes back to stretching.

I'm sorry but did I someone creep you out by making eye contact with you as you watched me from between your *** cheeks?
    yea right, u were probably creeping

I think you misread the situation, she got what she wanted, and went on with her routine. Girls don't be dressing up like hoes only to be looked at like women, know what i mean

Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast