Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    People thinking the "gym" is the only place to get a good workout. Go for a run, walk, bike ride... etc.. Go to a park and do some pull-ups alternated with push ups alternated with sprints for gods sake people. Get out of that ****ed up Gym scene.. "Hey dude, can you give me a spot", "Hey dude, how much protein do you eat a day?"
    Is this "gym" an actual gym, or some pseudo gym? Have you actually heard someone ask another how much protein they consume in a day, at the gym? Stop working out in your local high school weight room.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    There was a lady on the treadmill next to me and she smelled like fish...I thought I was going to hurl . I was initially trying to figure out who smelled because there was a guy next to me on the other side but the lady left first and the smell went away. That's the first time I've actually wanted to vomit while on a treadmill. I've had chicks next to me with too much perfume which made it hard to breath but that I can deal with...fish smell.....that's just plain nasty.
    So I guess your post workout meal wasnt tuna then....lol

vCash
    People thinking the "gym" is the only place to get a good workout. Go for a run, walk, bike ride... etc.. Go to a park and do some pull-ups alternated with push ups alternated with sprints for gods sake people. Get out of that ****ed up Gym scene.. "Hey dude, can you give me a spot", "Hey dude, how much protein do you eat a day?"
    I always ask people for a spot and I always give someone a spot when they ask...

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash

Gym is a good thing, if someone enjoys it, its ok. A lot of people/ guys here are young. Encougement can help their path a lot.

I don't take any supplement of any kind. But I can listen to someone that does, hey if their stoked on it, working out hard, keeping a balanced life, setting life goals, I support them.

I agree with you, there are some unsavory fellas at a gym. Thus my humor in reading these post, but most enjoy themselfs and our trying to better themselfs and I can support that....

Now for the few that lack understand/ respect for others, look but don't apply any focus. They lack judgement ability in their life, do not let it affect yours.....

As I have aged (not well!) I have learned a great deal, and still learn from others, sometimes you can learn what not to do....There is more than one point in a line......

My pet pev today- guy leaves the treadmill soaking wet, im standing behind him to get on next. We see each other, he walks away. I think he is locating a wipe to wipe down machine......nope....he keeps cruzing bye...then looks back at me.....I supply a wipe down to machine and a

The machine reads 5:27mins and I watched the guy come in 10 mins before. Not a good sign.....
    Last edited by Bird Fan; 01-07-2013 at 01:08 PM.

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash

ewing

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I always ask people for a spot and I always give someone a spot when they ask...
    Me too.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    The dude that just wants to talk to everyone in the gym and not work out
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    i.e. Personal trainer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    Haha I actually like that guy at my gym, lol. he does workout, but boy does he love to BS

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    i work out at campus

and you get all these skinny nerds who never worked out a day in their life, but a week after doing some curls and they think they are on your level

vCash
    hate seeing these guys who think they are tough and yet have chicken legs...i.e. like my brother

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    sometimes i like it when people ask me

makes me feel special that they feel like im strong enough to spot their weight *blush*

vCash
    lol you sound like some of the skinny nerds on my campus who get butthurt

i go to the gym during the offseason because where im from you can't bike, jog, or run during our offseason because its freezing cold and its bad for your lungs

vCash
    i hate people who monopolized a bunch of different weights and machines, and take their sweet time going through all of it, and are usually just talking to their friends

i do it too, but i don't hold onto the machines or weights and im speeding right through

vCash
    I hate it when there are other people at the gym.

vCash
    I hate weights

Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast