Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    there is so much eye candy at night But....there are also a ton of douche bags

I prefer to train around noon, less traffic and mostly adults.

You guys need to blast your headphones on and stare at the ground in between sets while wearing a pair of hata blockas...it will make you less pissed

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_ima...unglassses.jpg

*joking about the glasses*

vCash
    I always look at the ground lol

vCash
    I either look at the ground or paces circles around what I'm working on. I'm started to get to know some of the people so sometimes I carry a convo inbetween sets

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    I suddenly remembered why I no longer go to the gym in the evening.

Tonight was terrible. I got a good work out but people are clowns.

There were several couples working out for one.

The DB area(which I will call "The Pit") was packed, and when I finally got a bench to do DB flys I go to wipe it down and turn away to hang up the towel only to turn around and watch an old guy use it for DB Rows.

I walked over and stood next to him with my hands on my hips. When he finished his set he goes "were you using this?" no you dumb****, I come to the gym and wipe down machines. I've feared this moment for over a year and it finally happened.

I was using the cable machine for shoulders and an old lady NO JOKE walked by and gave me this look
    http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCT2247.jpg

And again...why do people think I can hear them, I have headphones so that I DON'T have too.

Now it's not all bad, the girls are much hotter but it's not worth the stress

Lol I feel ya bro...

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    I always look at the ground lol
    I do this a lot. Why do guys look at other guys? I see looking at the ladies, I get it....

But why do guys look at you working out or running. It very weird man...Kramer (Seinfeld), " stop man, your freaking me out! "

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    Yeah, where I go if it is morning you will see no less than 5 naked old guys letting it all hang loose in the change room. But after 6PM there are groups of ******** high school kids.

vCash
    I don't get bothered by much at the gym, but today I couldn't believe what I saw.

I was in the area where people do core work, I feel stupid for not knowing the name. As I'm doing my ab workout, this girl sits down a few feet away to do stretches. I kid you not, as she was stretching, she took a hairspray bottle out of her bag and sprayed down her hair. I couldn't even breathe, all I could taste was the hairspray. After she sprayed down her hair, she started applying blush make up.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The other day while taking a piss in the urinal, this guy was barefoot in his underwear and brushing his teeth while pissing in the urinal next to me.
    That is gross....in there getting someone else's piss mist all over their toothbrush

vCash
    The other day while taking a piss in the urinal, this guy was barefoot in his underwear and brushing his teeth while pissing in the urinal next to me.

wow, that is just brutal

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    How about this (last night)- A guy (40y 240lbs BMI 40+) has trainer, the guy hasn't changed at all. He looks the same over past three years, outta shape.

So anyway, he comes over/ with trainer where flat benchs are located. He see's another guy leave the bench to get water. The guy left his shirt, towel, weight, beside the bench (as to say, " Hey im still here! you dope!).

The guy/ and trainer puts his stuff down, slides the other guys stuff over and grabs the bench?

My question is, what in the he** is this guy thinking? Also his trainer should know better. What a jerk...unreal.

The guy comes back ffrom getting water and was nice about it, but was not happy.

My new dislike, gym trainers the cheap ones gyms offer. The guys/ kids that don't workout but try train others.....unreal.

Also, fat older guys wearing weight belts? Pal, your lifting 205lbs not 400lbs, also if your having that kinda of problem getting two reps and stopping......Idea.....try 165lbs for ten reps first......

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    one of the most disgusting things ive ever heard

vCash
    Another is guy/ girl that waits for just one exercise bike/ elliptical. They refuse to do anything but that (IE- Running).

You mean that your to lazy/ lack motivation to jog? Then they will ask someone, " do you have much longer? "

I saw one lady tell a guy, " yes leave me alone! "

It's like they would rather be kicked than step onto an open treadmill. LOL

Also, girls that smell bad. This one girl comes inn smelling like old wet cloths? Spray some body spray or shower or anything....

Ron Burgandy, " it burns. Stings the nostrils. "

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    So that one girl a few months back that pretty much go a wetty going for me was at it again yesterday. I had to wear my glasses cuz I lost my contacts. I never say anything to anyone but she stopped me and said "you don't normally wear glasses right?" so I told her no, I had lost my contacts. So as I'm working out doing DB rows, she out of nowhere has workout clothes on and of all the empty benches she uses the one next to me and starts doing something with dumbells while facing me. I didn't so much as blink in her direction (i know, i'm an *******) but she went off somewhere else after that.

vCash
    You don't like her?

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    It's not that, she's a cute enough girl. I like most of the people that work there. It's just makes me uncomfortable when people either hit on me or I watch others try to hit on people. Dude...you're at the gym to work out, not schive on chicks

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast