Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    They smell like that at my gym too!

vCash
    Some ***** on the exercise bike eating a freezer bag with about 8 chocolate bars in it.

People who bring cups of coffee in with them while they lift.

120 pound tough guy curling the barbell in the squat rack with horrid form. GTFO the way kid so I can deadlift.

vCash
    Some big tall fat guy was sitting on the decline bench for 25 minutes talking incredibly loudly on his cell phone. Literally didn't even do a rep. I stared at him, contemplating taking a 40lb dumbbell and whipping it across his jaw. ****ing homo
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    I was in a shite mood today. But I previously commented that my gym usually has the DB in the correct spot. But today I was using the 55's(which are right below the 5's) for about 8 minutes or so to do all my sets. I went to put them back and right in their place was a set of 5's. Are you kidding me? You take the effort to walk them to the correct section but you decide to bend over and put them in the wrong spot?!? It was me and one other mother flubber in the DB's and he was using the 75's for his work out. I HAD to be him. But I threw the 5's in his direction and then put mine where they go. Of course I did pick them up and put them where they go. Some people

vCash
    Why do guys stare at me? What in the world is going on...... Creepy man....

Why do girls find a treadmill, turn on TV and walk for five mins and get off?

Why do guys go to a location (seated press-example) sit down, put there head down and sit for ten mins before a lift.

Why is there an old guy that wipes down everything? He spends ten mins on that alone.

Funny stuff you guys post. Good laugh...

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    I love how this one short douche bag who always thinks hes some elite power lifter. I remember him watching me when i was benching 300 for reps and he puts on 315 and struggles to do one half-rep. I am 100% certain he was trying to show me up...maybe you should do a complete rep *******

I loled.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I love how this one short douche bag who always thinks hes some elite power lifter. I remember him watching me when i was benching 300 for reps and he puts on 315 and struggles to do one half-rep. I am 100% certain he was trying to show me up...maybe you should do a complete rep *******

I loled.

Probably the kid you're referring to.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...36/002/c66.jpg
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    What really gets me is this old guy shaves in front of the mirrors (naked) I'm like WTF I know its a locker room but fk put some Damn fling cloths on you old fk.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird Fan View Post
    Why do guys stare at me? What in the world is going on...... Creepy man....

Why do girls find a treadmill, turn on TV and walk for five mins and get off?

Why do guys go to a location (seated press-example) sit down, put there head down and sit for ten mins before a lift.

Why is there an old guy that wipes down everything? He spends ten mins on that alone.

Funny stuff you guys post. Good laugh...
    Dude! I was wondering this too. The last few days I keep looking up and somebody from the other end of the gym is always watching me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    Dude! I was wondering this too. The last few days I keep looking up and somebody from the other end of the gym is always watching me
    I go to Seinfeld (Kramer), " Stop man, your freaking me out! "

I know what's up with these middle aged dudes, watching me workout. creepy man....

Also, yesterday Im leaving locker room, going to get my kids from kids care (at gym), and I walk through the locker room door, there is no way to see someone coming through on the other side. So the door bumps this guy (45y wearing weightlifting belt about 230lbs waist 48 (spare tire), tan shorts around his chest, BMI 48%+, never worksout).

I say, " hey sorry man. " very nice way. They guy looks at me like . I say, " com on man and laugh. " What is the world coming to? The door hit me also, I said sorry he says nothing..lol

Me thinks this gentleman is very unhappy about his life. Don't go through life angry, you only hurt yourself.

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    Girls that sit on benchs and talk to other girls for twenty mins. Why are you sitting on a bench that can be used by someone else?

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    The other day while taking a piss in the urinal, this guy was barefoot in his underwear and brushing his teeth while pissing in the urinal next to me.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I bet he was an old timer.... The guys just dont give a **** anymore

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post
    I bet he was an old timer.... The guys just dont give a **** anymore
    Yeah, The urinal is prolly the only thing they get to stick their dick in.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I suddenly remembered why I no longer go to the gym in the evening.

Tonight was terrible. I got a good work out but people are clowns.

There were several couples working out for one.

The DB area(which I will call "The Pit") was packed, and when I finally got a bench to do DB flys I go to wipe it down and turn away to hang up the towel only to turn around and watch an old guy use it for DB Rows.

I walked over and stood next to him with my hands on my hips. When he finished his set he goes "were you using this?" no you dumb****, I come to the gym and wipe down machines. I've feared this moment for over a year and it finally happened.

I was using the cable machine for shoulders and an old lady NO JOKE walked by and gave me this look
    http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCT2247.jpg

And again...why do people think I can hear them, I have headphones so that I DON'T have too.

Now it's not all bad, the girls are much hotter but it's not worth the stress

Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast