Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Motherfkers who don't re rack their motherfking weight.... I want to ring their frickin neck!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Man some douche left 2 60 pound dumbells in the middle of the floor for well over half an hour before I got fed up and put them back.

Same with people who randomly throw the 35's in the spot for the 50-60's ect. Is it that ****ing hard.

vCash
    Had a new one (well now it's happened twice)...we have 4 racks where you can squat/DL (two power racks and two like this: http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...at-rack-14.jpg) and during peak hours it's tough to find one open. Anyways twice in the past few weeks I've watched people in a power rack take the barbell from another station so they can superset exercises using TWO barbells.

WTF is this ****? Who thinks they are entitled to two barbells in an already scarce barbell environment?

I ended up taking a barbell from a bench press and made sure the guy saw me walking it to the squat rack so I could give him a wtf look

vCash
    Haha I love giving WTF are you serious bro! Looks lol

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Man some douche left 2 60 pound dumbells in the middle of the floor for well over half an hour before I got fed up and put them back.

Same with people who randomly throw the 35's in the spot for the 50-60's ect. Is it that ****ing hard.
    i should take a picture of my gym's barbell rack and plate racks. It is absolute chaos. 100% random. 20% of the dumbbells aren't even paired when on the rack. haha, since I'm used to that, I'm probably that a-hole who when in a diff gym just puts **** wherever the closest open space is.

ur welcome guys

vCash
    Our DB racks are actually always spot on.

Oh, the guy who thinks the entire DB area is his kindom. He had a 5lb DB on one flat bench, was using the sitting one and using the decline thing for abs....backwards to do shoulders.

vCash
    People who have never heard of deodorant and like to use the cables right next to me while im doing lat pulldowns and seated rows.

vCash
    I've got couple.

1. Guy late 70's smells like onions, so bad when gets on treadmill others leave. I think he wears the same cloths all week without wash. It burns your nose if you are around him, never seen anything like it. Within five yards it's awful.

2. This guy and his trainer, the trainer is outta shape and sloppy, and his client looks the same for three years. problem is they go to an area take dumbells (30, 35, 40, 45, 50) and place them on floor. The play, " Grab a$@ " and take the weight so others cannot use them? Why not use a set, put them back and get another. Drives me BAT S@$! Crazy!

3. Guy or girl that wants to talk everyday. Im here to get a workout, not here for you to ask me how I run 12mils a day. REF- my ear piece/ music

4. Fat outta shape guy that works at the GYM??? Pal you work at the gym, try and stay under 35%bmi, just a thought.

5. Last, "big bag guy's" these guys looked like they've packed for China! They have huge bag carry two water jugs, filled with cool aid, their chest 98in and goes nicely with their waist that is also 98ins. They walk over to bench, sit down grab a large weight and set it down. At that time, they go through their bag for 30mins, take off/ put on diff cloths/straps/ wraps/, and then complete a set. They then leave the weight, grab their bag and head for locker room........gym time 1hr 54mins.....face in palm

LARRY BIRD
    NBA WORLD CHAMPION 1981,1984,1986

" The greatest basketball player and mind of all time. "

vCash
    It sounds like we all workout at the same gym.....lol

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    There is some moron who keeps taking the pin of the leg press machine and sandwiching it between weights and leaving it (at the gym at my work). He/She/It has now done this twice and I have to manually lift the weights off to get the pin out because nobody else seems to care. I believe this is the same individual who takes the leg pads off the Lat Pulldown and leaves them in the corner of the room exposing the metal bar.

Very annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickg View Post
    There is some moron who keeps taking the pin of the leg press machine and sandwiching it between weights and leaving it (at the gym at my work). He/She/It has now done this twice and I have to manually lift the weights off to get the pin out because nobody else seems to care. I believe this is the same individual who takes the leg pads off the Lat Pulldown and leaves them in the corner of the room exposing the metal bar.

Very annoying.
    http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...00/348/aca.jpg
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash

ewing

This big puddy linemen looking dude was as been in recently with his big tited cutey girlfriend the last couple weeks. The girl could use some tone but has a pretty face and nice rack. She comes with him, works, and dresses in clothes to inspire. Still this guy is always yelling at her. Something about a 250 pound dude berating a 120 girl b/c of her form annoys me.
    Last edited by ewing; 11-19-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

vCash
    Few more

1. Guy/ Girl gets on treadmill and walks for five mins while talking on cell phone. Why.....why are you at the gym?

2. " Big little guy " the guy thats way to big for size, real big waist and no neck, spiked hair that uses the weight (dumbells) but never puts them back?

3. Girl wearing ton of make-up and stands in everyones way. Refuses to workout, just there to say, " I went to gym today. "

4. Guy with bunch of tats yelling/ grunting during every set of squats....really pal...really. I don't know how he sits down after that....

5. The worst.....very worst.....is guy thinks girls like him, trys to get attention of every girl, by bugging the he@@ outta them. I saw one girl just walkout last week...sad

^ there is one of everyone listed above at the gym I attend.

Keep the posts coming. I love getting a laugh at reading them...

LARRY BIRD

vCash
    last week, i took like a 3 minute water break, and was talking to one of my buddies. and then one of my buddies wife was like "did you come here to talk? because your not working out." I like her husband, and thats the only reason I didn't say anything. but I wanted to be like "I'm sorry, you've been working out here for almost a year and I'm yet to see you do 1 real workout." all she does is play with the 5 pound weights for a half hour and jump squats, and then she walks on the treadmill.

vCash
    The urinals in my gym smell like rotten snatch....all the time

Right before I go for a heavy lift, I go to take a wiff of that because it pisses me off

Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast