Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Schmooze View Post
    LMFAO
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    I was in the weight room yesterday and was taking off weight on the bench that appeared to be stranded. Only until this phagg0t on his phone has the nerve to tell me he is using it. I wanted to drag his *** out of the gym.

vCash
    Big fat naked guy was walking around in the locker room with his towel over his shoulder. It should have been covering his big fat naked junk.

vCash
    Not very strong guy talking to a guy that is obviously stronger than him talking about the massive gains he's made since he started working out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I was in the weight room yesterday and was taking off weight on the bench that appeared to be stranded. Only until this phagg0t on his phone has the nerve to tell me he is using it. I wanted to drag his *** out of the gym.
    I hate that **** people leave something near two different racks and 4 machines while they do a ridiculous superset and expect no one else to touch any of "thier" equipment for like an hour
    Hi There

vCash
    There was this lady who left a water bottle, and an ipod at the foot of an incline bench and another lady who left her stuff on it. Neither were anywhere in the area so I moved the water bottle and ipod onto the window sill and used the bench. and mid set the lady comes over looking for her stuff and then notices it in the window. i'm sure she said something but i had music on

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    There was this lady who left a water bottle, and an ipod at the foot of an incline bench and another lady who left her stuff on it. Neither were anywhere in the area so I moved the water bottle and ipod onto the window sill and used the bench. and mid set the lady comes over looking for her stuff and then notices it in the window. i'm sure she said something but i had music on
    the real reason i never lift without my ipod
    Hi There

vCash
    The obvious gay guys who stare holes in you while you are changing in the locker room. Talk about uncomfortable!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    The obvious gay guys who stare holes in you while you are changing in the locker room. Talk about uncomfortable!
    I wasn't look at you! geeze

vCash
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    This is kind of a self pet peeve. HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO STAND BETWEEN SETS?!?! I can cross my arms cuz that's just looking like a lazy douche, i can't put my hands in my pockets so I stand with my hands on my hips looking at the ground looking like i'm trying to pose, which i'm not.

Oh and the not so cute chick who changes up her workout once i'm in the area. and my that i mean doing db shoulder press and then switching to deep db squats....why do girls piss me off so much?

vCash
    ^^haha, dude, thats the second time a shorty changed up her workout in front of you. I think ur doing something man!!

oh, n I do the greek god pose between workouts. girls dig it, guys respect it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    haha, u would HATE my gym

side question, winter's coming up so I gotta wear some proper gear when I walk to the gym, meaning I gonna have to start showering at the gym, and its one of those ones with absolutely zero cover. Is it wierd if I wear swim trunks in there? any other place i wouldn't give a damn, but i live in boystown....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    ^^haha, dude, thats the second time a shorty changed up her workout in front of you. I think ur doing something man!!

oh, n I do the greek god pose between workouts. girls dig it, guys respect it
    That's actually a good idea lol.

I know! Maybe I would actually like it if I was single but I have too much self control for that **** lol

Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast