Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    vCash
    the old naked men that just walk around my school's locker room

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    There was a dude in yoga pants at the gym.... a man... in yoga pants
    Hey I wear yoga pants, when doing yoga, But not in public.

vCash
    People always probably think I'm on my phone at the gym. When I'm using Jefit app to log my workouts.

I'm sure that annoys them.

vCash
    I've written this one before but it happened again. The owner at my gym lets his dog run around the place. Annoying as hell and also dangerous for everyone involved when it runs past your feet as you are doing step-ups, cleans, etc.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    Nobody wanted to start taking pictures of these people?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    the old naked men that just walk around my school's locker room
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    Nobody wanted to start taking pictures of these people?
    You want pics of those?!?!?!?
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    You want pics of those?!?!?!?
    yea... I'm not taking pics of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hoggin88 View Post
    I've written this one before but it happened again. The owner at my gym lets his dog run around the place. Annoying as hell and also dangerous for everyone involved when it runs past your feet as you are doing step-ups, cleans, etc.
    What gym?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by droalex View Post
    What gym?
    A small local one in my town.
    In case you weren't aware, there is now a Religion Forum here. All high-quality discussion welcome!

vCash
    You don't happen to be in Joliet IL? I was thinking Undisputed strength and company as the gym

vCash
    I figured this was appropriate:

There were a group of 4 guys at the gym the other day who were benching, each taking turns doing a few reps and then increasing the weight. Once they increased it to about 135, the first kid couldn't do it, not even a chance. For some reason, they weren't spotting each other, despite the fact that this kid probably knew he couldn't do it. Once they saw it basically dropped on him, two of them rushed over and reracked it. The next 2 kids put up 1 rep each and the last kid couldn't do it. At this point, they have my full attention. They increase the weight by 20lbs and for some reason, the first kid decided to try it again (the same kid that had 135 drop on him). Surprisingly, it dropped on him this time... even harder. Next 3 kids couldn't do it either. The rationale man would drop the weight but not these guys, they decided to increase the weight and, well, you can guess the rest.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I figured this was appropriate:

There were a group of 4 guys at the gym the other day who were benching, each taking turns doing a few reps and then increasing the weight. Once they increased it to about 135, the first kid couldn't do it, not even a chance. For some reason, they weren't spotting each other, despite the fact that this kid probably knew he couldn't do it. Once they saw it basically dropped on him, two of them rushed over and reracked it. The next 2 kids put up 1 rep each and the last kid couldn't do it. At this point, they have my full attention. They increase the weight by 20lbs and for some reason, the first kid decided to try it again (the same kid that had 135 drop on him). Surprisingly, it dropped on him this time... even harder. Next 3 kids couldn't do it either. The rationale man would drop the weight but not these guys, they decided to increase the weight and, well, you can guess the rest.

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry
    What gets me is they probably think they are cool or getting some kind of gains...

vCash
    loser phucks who tie up more than one piece of equipment at a time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    What gets me is they probably think they are cool or getting some kind of gains...
    They certainly didn't seem disappointed. Acted like it was normal to drop the bar on yourself

vCash
    1. The SMELLY latino gentleman that always wants to cable flys right next to me as I am doing triceps pushdowns
    2. Motherphukkers that don't re rack their weights
    3. Schitt heads that down wipe their schmegma off of benches and other equipment
    4. Campers. Do your God damn sets and get the phukk off the equipment!
    5. The surly gym rat who spends too much time at the gym doing the EXACT same routine EVERY GOD DAMN DAY! And acts like you are always using HIS equipment.
    6. Hot chicks with sweaty clams.

Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast