Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    I don't really have a problem with those types of shirts. As long as the dude is in shape and not rolls of fat bulging out the sides.

You enjoy checking out "in shape" guys?

This has been said before, but I hate guys who come to the gym and smell horrible. I get it, people sweat. But you can at least shower and deodorize before hitting the gym.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs Win View Post
    Today in my gym (which isn't that big, but big enough to suit the number of members), an entire team of soccer players came in because it was raining. And maybe two of them knew what they were doing. If you can't tell, I don't like soccer players, mostly because of all the constant flopping and *****ing. Then they were impressed when one kid could bench 135 x 6...and these kids were all at least 18-22 if not older! Stay out of the weight room soccer players!
    Apparently they need to stay IN the weight room.

He woulda been ****ed in Washington...
    Update: Turns out he was ****ed in Kansas City too

Flyers PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2009
    Phillies PSD Hall of Fame Class of 2010

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by theLgndKllr35 View Post
    Apparently they need to stay IN the weight room.
    I suppose. But not while I'm there!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MTone8788 View Post
    But you can at least shower and deodorize before hitting the gym.
    I agree. And spray some cologne on and wear some recently washed, fabric softened gym attire for Christ's sake.

vCash
    I have had a gym membership for 5 months now. So now I know what bugs me, and that is when ever this one dude is in the gym and a hot chick walks by he proceeds to run over and do a bunch of weighted pullups like he is king ****. The problem is that doesnt even come close to doing one right. Every rep is half motion. Man I just got myself all pissed off thinking about it. Time for a whiskey to calm down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    I have had a gym membership for 5 months now. So now I know what bugs me, and that is when ever this one dude is in the gym and a hot chick walks by he proceeds to run over and do a bunch of weighted pullups like he is king ****. The problem is that doesnt even come close to doing one right. Every rep is half motion. Man I just got myself all pissed off thinking about it. Time for a whiskey to calm down.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3-A_pe-AJA
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    I hate it when the same two guys are there only lifting arms. Everyday grunting and flexing in the mirror after every set then when I leave they're outside smoking. Annoys the hell out of me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    Are you trying to piss me off. Thats pretty close to what this dude does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy951 View Post
    So I'm doing curls today and some guy asks me, "Oh, you're using those?"

No dumbass. The rack broke so I'm holding them so you can take them.
    good one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan View Post
    Are you trying to piss me off. Thats pretty close to what this dude does.
    lulz

good ROM

vCash
    I'm never going to the gym without my headphones again.

Strike 1:

Some guy was using the cables and I needed to do tricep pulldowns and then cable curls. So after his set I asked him how many he had left. His answer was 2, so I said "cool, i'll come back in 4 or 5 minutes." He said "more like 10 minutes."
    So without a hitch I turn to go do some abs thinking in my head
    "10 minutes for 2 sets of chest flys? wtf?"
    So I put in my ear phone as he follows me for water and as I go to put my other piece in i vaguely hear "chill out MUSCLE MAN!"

Ok...did I really just ****ing hear that? does he want a mega punch in the throat?

Dude was lucky I'm a calm *** person..that and I would not want to get kicked out lol

Strike 2:
    Zumba....need I say more about a bunch of geriatric women(warrior+stam) bouncing around to terrible techno/pop?

Strike 3:
    People who HANG off the front of the stair master while they use it.
    The other day some middle age woman did this right next to me for 4 minutes before leaving. And today a 14 year old looking girl did it after spending 5 minutes looking for the i pod jack that was not there. Walked for 5 minutes and then paused it only to turn and watch me sweat my *** of at lvl 10 for 20 minutes

vCash
    :cry:
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    I'm sure it's in here somewhere but when people don't put their weights away and it's like walking through a mine field in front of the racks to get your weights I snap. I reamed a kid out hard the other day when I first showed up at the gym when weights were sprawled everywhere and I blatantly saw him leaving them out. Felt kinda bad after cause he was a only a little guy but being 18-20 i'm guessing you should know how to put your ******* away. Either way I don't think he will be leaving his weights out, sorry for the rant here but it all came rushing back and I got worked up haha.

vCash
    I could write a book on this topic.

What is it with all these retards, who have the oompa loompa juicehead look, who come in with these giant gym bags everywhere they go in the gym? What are you carrying in there that you can't leave that **** in the lockeroom, car or at home? Never once do I see them pull out any equipment for their workout. Please stop it. You look like immense retards of the highest order.

Can't stand the guys who have to grunt and make noise on each rep like idiots.

Love it when the grunting guys are displaying horrible technique though as it gives me many lolz.

Can't stand the stupid Staten Island brawds who have to carry a loud mouth conversation on the treadmill for all to hear.

Drives me nuts how people stand in front of the weight rack doing curls and you're trying to access some dumbbells near them.

I get close to blowing up when people are doing like 2-6 sets of the same exercise, as if they are going to improve on their first set, delaying my access to the equipment.

vCash
    Dudes that start Stamina-ing in the mirror for progress pics. Get your own gimmick!!!!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast