Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Pet Peeves at the Gym: Volume II

Volume II, oh yeahhh

It's annoying when you are already lifting with someone, and a third person invites their self to work in with the both of you.

vCash
    Thanks for making the thread MTiggy!

Couldn't concentrate on lifting today due to the hot piece of *** working out next to me. Damn she was fine!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

vCash
    couple of things i was thinking about earlier... 1 being gyms that have couches and tv's in the locker room. first of all, you go to the gym to workout, not hangout. second, it attracts the kind of people who go to the gym just to socialize. aka the people that get in my way.

also, most of the morning people who go to my gym. they always complain about anything they can. especially the radio. we keep it on a rock channel, and they always complain about it. and they always move everything around and never put anything back. like they take all the mats and medicine balls and put them in the aerobics room and leave them there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jlohm1 View Post
    couple of things i was thinking about earlier... 1 being gyms that have couches and tv's in the locker room. first of all, you go to the gym to workout, not hangout. second, it attracts the kind of people who go to the gym just to socialize. aka the people that get in my way.

also, most of the morning people who go to my gym. they always complain about anything they can. especially the radio. we keep it on a rock channel, and they always complain about it. and they always move everything around and never put anything back. like they take all the mats and medicine balls and put them in the aerobics room and leave them there.
    Funny you mention that. They have the same set up in my gym, and for about 1-2 weeks straight, every time I finished my lift and went to the locker room, same due was ****ing sleeping on one of the chairs in front of the TV. Don’t know why you waste your $ on a gym membership when you can do the same **** at home.

"Last year, we earned respect, but this year we want fear. We want quarterbacks to fear us, and we want offensive lines to fear us." --Ndamokung Suh

vCash
    You are right about everything...especially the morning crowd, those ****ers complain about everything. Drive you nuts!!! I've used the couches in the locker room but it's been because I am beyond beat and need to catch my breath and stop shaking from a brutal workout. Not to sit there and chill.

"I am built for power, not for speed."--Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    You are right about everything...especially the morning crowd, those ****ers complain about everything. Drive you nuts!!! I've used the couches in the locker room but it's been because I am beyond beat and need to catch my breath and stop shaking from a brutal workout. Not to sit there and chill.
    well that's understandable. haha. i do the same thing with the benches at my gym. i just don't like the people who sit around and watch tv at the gym.

vCash
    I hear you totally...I never understood it...why hang out in the mens locker room to watch tv...um much homo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior21 View Post
    I hear you totally...I never understood it...why hang out in the mens locker room to watch tv...um much homo
    The TV is an excuse to stare at hairy balls

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLions8190 View Post
    How about the old guy, that you thought before, could possibly be bi or gay, watches you during your whole workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by goldglove212 View Post
    Theres a chinese guy at my gym who just stares at my friend every time hes there. It pushes the boundaries of creepy

That happens to me as well. Not sure to be creeped out of feel good knowing I can pull both sides.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLions8190 View Post
    How about the old guy, that you thought before, could possibly be bi or gay, watches you during your whole workout.
    there is an old guy who goes in the morning at my gym who is like that. his wife died years ago and he has kids, but we know for a fact he is gay, and then he takes a shower, then sits there naked for like 20 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamina View Post
    That happens to me as well. Not sure to be creeped out of feel good knowing I can pull both sides.
    i would feel creeped out personally.

vCash
    i saw 2 people jogging AROUND the tredmills the other day...not on them but literally running around the perimeter of them
    Limitations are for people that have them, and excuses are for people that need them.

vCash
    i saw 2 people jogging around the tredmills the other day...not on them but literally running around the perimeter of them
    epic lol

vCash
    i saw 2 people jogging AROUND the tredmills the other day...not on them but literally running around the perimeter of them

http://www.failpix.net/wp-content/up...-treadmill.jpg

vCash
    I still don't understand how like 80-90% of people still don't re-rack their weight.

vCash
    The gym is full of weird people...it's great.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast