Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    lol during pavs post game inerview my wife said he seems to have a gentle spirit... anyways what a game!! got the deuce deuce!!

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,601
    vCash
    2000
    Every time we play the Sharks there always is questionable at best calls for the Sharks



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Every time we play the Sharks there always is questionable at best calls for the Sharks
    I have counted at a minimum of 4 penalties that should have been called on the sharks in the last 6 minutes alone...

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,470
    vCash
    1500
    I have never seen a team that gets away with more crap after the whistles than the sharks. They're just a team I will never be able to respect.
    Last edited by RedWings13; 02-19-2012 at 02:18 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,601
    vCash
    2000
    Way to go Abdelkader



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,601
    vCash
    2000
    Always love it when the Wings beat the San Jose Sharks. 23 in a row and counting.



    Catches: Yards: TDs:

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Grand Rapids MI, (West Hockey Town)
    Posts
    2,249
    vCash
    1500
    24 has a nice ring to it.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arvada, Colorado
    Posts
    17,780
    vCash
    500
    23! Suck it, Sharks

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    6,633
    vCash
    1500
    I was at work during this game, couldn't get near a PC.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Every time we play the Sharks there always is questionable at best calls for the Sharks
    It will always seem that way when you have a heated rivalry going on. Reminds me of all those missed calls during the AV's years.

    Quote Originally Posted by madchenmarie View Post
    I have counted at a minimum of 4 penalties that should have been called on the sharks in the last 6 minutes alone...
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    I have never seen a team that gets away with more crap after the whistles than the sharks. They're just a team I will never be able to respect.
    This is true.

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Always love it when the Wings beat the San Jose Sharks. 23 in a row and counting.


    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    24 has a nice ring to it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayneowns91 View Post
    23! Suck it, Sharks
    Blue Jays Ace Todd Redmond

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    24,940
    vCash
    1000
    Abby loses every fight

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •