Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Flaming, Baiting in the Jazz forum

Please remember, the rules of PSD apply to all forums. I understand there is a lot of back and forth, and not everyone agrees with each other. But please look at the rules again (or if you haven't ever looked at them), here:

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=256816

2) Flaming. I know things can get pretty heated when you're discussing sports, but there's no need to get personal. Anyone who engages in name-calling, baiting, etc faces warnings via infractions and an eventual ban.

3) Baiting. This is deliberately initiating a fight with another poster. Please keep good quality debate and don't try and coax someone into a personal fight.
    Thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you see rule violators, please report the post. Nobody but moderators sees the reported post.

Thank you again

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

Exclamation Jazz/Warriors Warning.

Over the past months, there have been Warriors fans coming in the Jazz forum to bait and troll, and vice versa - Jazz fans going into the Warriors forum to troll. Handing out infractions and bans does not seem to work so just consider this your last warning - if it continues longer bans will be handed out.

Keep in mind that anybody is welcomed here as long as they are respectable and/or not baiting. If the issues persist, please continue to report the posts.

The team leaders of these forums may go ahead and PM me if you want so I can expand on this since I certainly don't want to step on anybodies toes.

Free As Seagull.