Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Trade Rumor Thread

Lets start the Rumor thread

According to the 4thPeriod, The Sabres have reportedly shown interest in Jeff Carter C, Antoine Vermette C/LW and Tim Gleason D.

Roy is the only player reportedly being dangled by Darcy and Aneheim, Colorodo and Chicago have shown interest.

BleacherReport rumored that Roy and Sykera could be dealt to Colorodo for Stastney (which has been rumored for over a year).
    Gausted going to San Jose, nothing in return mentioned.

vCash
    Tim Gleason signed a four year contract extension with the Canes about 10-14 days ago so he's not going anywhere. Jeff Carter is linked to every team in the NHL right now because Columbus would love nothing better than to get out of his contract. Every team is reporting their scouts are at Blue Jackets games. He's got 10 years remaining on a deal that I'm fairly certain has a no trade clause in it. He would gladly waive it to get out of Columbus, but the team that gets him has to take that into consideration that they would probably be limiting the number of teams they could deal with in the future.

A 10 year deal to take on is for a guy that you can build your team around....while Carter is a sniper the rest of his game and his personality are not those of which you build around, he's more of an accessory. Don't see Buffalo risking a makeover on another risky contract.

vCash
    I agree with the Jeff Carter comments made above.

I would LOVE to get Stastny here and would gladly dish Roy in doing so. Unofficially Vanek and others refuse to play with him due to his Playboy persona and selfish attitude. Sekera, while solid is replaceable with even a Mcnabb who has played well but could brush up his game.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    Anyone read Hockey Central. They talked about a Miller for Patrick Kane scenerio and now it became a rumor all over the web.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Anyone read Hockey Central. They talked about a Miller for Patrick Kane scenerio and now it became a rumor all over the web.
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! But whould rather deal like this:
    Buffalo: Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith, Nick Foligno
    Chicago: Vanek,Leopold, Kassian, Bobby Butler, Chris Neil, 2 1st round picks(Sabres&Ottawa's in 2012)
    Ottawa: Roy, Staford,David Toews, and Chicago's 1st in 2012 and Sabres 2nd in 2012
    I'm Jim Morrison's Spirit.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Gimme Me A Bottle Of Anything And A Glazed Donut.......To GO!
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EasternStar View Post
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! But whould rather deal like this:
    Buffalo: Patrick Kane, Duncan Keith, Nick Foligno
    Chicago: Vanek,Leopold, Kassian, Bobby Butler, Chris Neil, 2 1st round picks(Sabres&Ottawa's in 2012)
    Ottawa: Roy, Staford,David Toews, and Chicago's 1st in 2012 and Sabres 2nd in 2012
    This is the most illogical trade I've ever seen in my entire life. Do you even watch hockey?!
    No gm in their right mind would trade players like patrick Kane and JONATHAN TOEWS in the same deal.
    Vanek Roy kassian stafford Neil and butler together are not worth Duncan Keith TOEWS and KANE. Picks in the NHL are not as important as you think. There is so much wrong with this trade it's hard to even comprehend. What a joke.

vCash
    There is no reason to keep Ryan Miller. After this year, we have missed the playoffs, 4 out of the last 8 years. While our goalie has been good, we cant score goals. Darcy and Pegula will be idiots to not trade Miller now while he is hot and we can land offensive power for next year.

Last year was the same thing. We were the 10th seed through 71 games. We got lucky to make the playoffs. This year were playing the same way, except we will not get lucky this time. There is absolutely no point in Keeping Miller. His play alone wont lead us to the promise land and the pieces we need to get there, can be given to us by trading him not in free agency.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabresfan63 View Post
    This is the most illogical trade I've ever seen in my entire life. Do you even watch hockey?!
    No gm in their right mind would trade players like patrick Kane and JONATHAN TOEWS in the same deal.
    Vanek Roy kassian stafford Neil and butler together are not worth Duncan Keith TOEWS and KANE. Picks in the NHL are not as important as you think. There is so much wrong with this trade it's hard to even comprehend. What a joke.
    I said his Little Brother David, not Johnathan. Chicago wants to keep, Seabrook, Johnathen, Hossa, and Sharp and keep their slaary cap space in tact and get a young prosbect and draft picks. It's Johnathan's little brother, DUMBASS!
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan

vCash
    Strickland reported, Sources close to Miller confirm his frustration with the Sabres organization and tell me he’d waive his modified no-trade clause to go to Chicago

vCash
    YYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Dreams DO come true!