Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Are the Roy Rumors True????

There are two sites, along with a crap load of Canadian fans, who are saying it is all over Montreal radio stations, that Roy has been, or is about to be traded to Montreal. The deal is for Roy and 2 other Sabres to Montreal, for two of the following, Kaberle, Cole, Eller and Moane.

vCash
    Google comes up with nothing, ******** nothing, Twitter cites the rumor as coming from HockeyBuzz.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    ESPN and other are reporting that Roy, Stafford, and Boyes are on the block... They go so far as saying all three are top 6 forwards, which is good to hear too!!

I'm a fan of Cole - he is a notch above Boyes all day long!

vCash
    It could be Roy, Boyes and Stafford for Tomas Plekanec, Erik Cole, Tomas Kaberle, which then would save montreal 1.5 million. Kaberle will take Webers spot because he needs about 6 more years in Rochester.

vCash
    I don't know; in my mind all three of these guys aren't worth a thing. I wouldn't trade for them. I think this is just Buffalo fans blowing smoke. Any decent team should recognize that these guys aren't worth anything of value.

vCash
    Please be 4 Subban,Please be 4 Subban,Please be 4 Subban!ray:
    I'm Jim Morrison's Spirit.
    I see myself as a huge fiery comet, a shooting star. Everyone stops, points up and gasps "Oh look at that!" Then- whoosh, and I'm gone...and they'll never see anything like it ever again... and they won't be able to forget me- ever.- Jim Morrison
    Gimme Me A Bottle Of Anything And A Glazed Donut.......To GO!
    Bills,Browns,Nets,Sabres,Yankees,Indians,Pirates,USC Trojans,Syracuse Orange,Jeff Gordon Fan