Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Them picks are kinda late though. But anyway no to Blake. Bucks already had Blake. Didn't work out.

vCash
    He's under contract until 2014 so it's not like we need to unload him now. I don't see him going anywhere as of this year. Maybe during the offseason. If we would I would think we would want at least a good pick and a good young player. Say something along the lines of Jennings and Jackson to Toronto for their 1st, Calderon, and Ed Davis.

vCash
    You guys over value Jennings too much.

SWAGUEZ!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    You guys over value Jennings too much.
    Well I dont value dead weight like Nelson and Duhon for your last trade. You expect us to enjoy that trade? Yuck! Yes I want Redick! But not for Jennings. Jackson alone to keep Howard Happy should net us Redick and Orton. Then to deal with Raptors? Yuck! You guys have nothing to offer! Nothing!

vCash
    Brandon Jennings, the Milwaukee Bucks' slender and creative point guard, let it be known the other day that maybe, just maybe, he's going to consider playing elsewhere after the summer of 2014. That's the soonest Jennings can become an unrestricted free agent and he wants everyone around the NBA to know that he is keeping his options open, "knowing that the time is coming up."

Twenty-nine months out? The Bucks aren't exactly on the clock with this one. More like on the sun dial.

"I'm doing my homework on big-market teams," Jennings told ESPN's Chris Broussard in an email interview last Friday. "I'm not saying I won't [sign an extension with Milwaukee] and I'm not saying I will. I'm just keeping my options open."

A few hours later, Jennings clarified his remarks. "I never said I was leaving Milwaukee, though," he said. "That's one thing I want to get cleared up. I don't know what the future holds."
    http://www.nba.com/2012/news/feature...es-and-rumors/

vCash
    I read that article yesterday! Pretty good read. Never really knew Kareem demanded a trade like that.

That's sad to see. Our only hope is to somehow draft a guy with an attitude like Kevin Durant, one who wants to be great for that community, who wants to be the best player no matter what city he is in.

I hope Jennings becomes that, because he can, but his lack of maturity roght now makes me think otherwise.

vCash
    Neither Brandon Jennings nor Tyreke Evans received or agreed to lucrative contract extensions this past offseason.

The thinking on both is that their respective teams need a little more time to decide on where they stand with these players in terms of making a long-term commitment, and since the Bucks and the Kings have the right to match any offers received in restricted free agency, should either have a breakout season, there’s really no risk.

But if a decision is made by either organization that Jennings or Evans aren’t going to be a part of the future of the franchise, then a trade, as opposed to losing the player without compensation, would make a lot of sense.

From Ric Bucher of CSNBayArea.com:

Neither Tyreke Evans, nor Brandon Jennings, were given extensions this fall — so which one is more likely to be dealt before the February trade deadline or play somewhere else next season? Put your money on Jennings.

Several teams are already quietly assessing him to decide what he should be worth to them and the Bucks are aware of that. The Kings, according to a source, are simply waiting for someone else to set the value of Evans in restricted free agency next summer.

While no one can quite figure out how to best use Evans or what position he plays, he is a massive talent. The Kings know all that. They don’t want to see that talent harnessed elsewhere. They can’t afford to see that. Now, I have no one from the Bucks saying that they’re ready and willing to move Jennings, but a source indicated he’s more inclined to make his way elsewhere than Evans is.

The Jennings situation is particularly interesting, given the hysterics that surrounded his fairly innocuous comments about wanting to take a look at big market teams when his time to enter free agency arrives.

As for Sacramento, Evans hasn’t developed the way the organization hoped he would have to this point, for a variety of reasons. Seeing him thrive elsewhere would indeed be painful, but no more so than locking him up to a huge contract and then watching him continue to underperform in that situation.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-this-season/

New article of same rehash bringing up old Jenning's comments for larger market. He's still RFA we can match all offers and offer the extra year. Just don't want to over pay him though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123