While Jennings did not address specific issues about the Bucks' team and organization, sources close to the situation said he is frustrated with the direction of the franchise. Bogut, the Bucks' second-best player, has been injury prone, missing 30 games in Jennings' first two seasons. The center has played only 12 games this season and is currently sidelined by an ankle injury that could cost him the rest of the season.

Stephen Jackson, another one of the Bucks' top players, wants out of Milwaukee unless the club gives him a contract extension, according to sources, and the rest of the Bucks' roster is made up of journeymen.

Despite leading Milwaukee to victories over Miami (twice) and the Los Angeles Lakers, Jennings did not make the Eastern Conference All-Star team. Despite his reservations about staying in Milwaukee for the long haul, Jennings insisted that his play and effort will not be adversely affected.

"I'm going to keep playing hard every night for the Bucks as long as I'm there,'' Jennings said. "I'm not promising that's where my future will be. I will make sure me and (agent Bill Duffy) look at all the best options.''
Chris Broussard @Chris_Broussard
Brandon Jennings told me today he'll strongly consider leaving Bucks for big market team -
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/75...g-market-teams

I alway thought players cant get away from bird rights after rookies deals? I guess if he takes that last season as QO then I suppose thats the only way out. But though we can still match all offers? Well if his heart isnt here we could easily trade him on draft night for a pick. Or package him with Jackson now for something. Heck if Lakers are willing to deal Gasol. Why not Jennings,Jackson,Gooden for Gasol? I could even see a package of Jennings and Jackson and Bogut for a Rondo,Allen and Stiemsma type deal. The Celtic deal has little more value. Ya figure Ray Allen was a mistake to be traded in the past. Fan favorite. Also young center Stiemsma was a Wisconsin Badger like Leuer. Rondo is a all star pg that plays great D but doesn't shoot well. But still trade isn't the worst.