Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

If Belichick fails to win a Super Bowl Post Spy-Gate how does that affect his legacy?

Me and my friends were having this conversation during the superbowl ?

Wondering what all of you think about this ?

It doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

no

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Quote Originally Posted by NYY NYJ NYK View Post
    Me and my friends were having this conversation during the superbowl ?

Wondering what all of you think about this ?
    I think it does, and definitely could use an * on the 3 SB titles in the record book. Until he wins another SB, he deserves all the scrutiny and doubts that he gets from the spy-gate.

first of all i dont want all the pats fans to bash me because this is coming from a raider fan because first of all i had the pats winning(even though i was rooting for the giants) and i still think brady is one of the best ever. However, this topic affects both belichick and bradys legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    first of all i dont want all the pats fans to bash me because this is coming from a raider fan because first of all i had the pats winning(even though i was rooting for the giants) and i still think brady is one of the best ever. However, this topic affects both belichick and bradys legacy.
    I agree with you man, but I see them returning to the Superbowl again, and maybe winning next time.

Maybe a little.

I think more what hurts him is he screwed the last 2 minutes of tonights game.

It wont much, but it will be mentioned all the time...

"Killer Instinct"

If Belichick never wins a Super Bowl post-Spygate, it will stay with him forever if you ask me. Even though the team has performed well in the regular season since then, all the short comings in the playoffs makes me wonder whether cheating is the reason why he had so much success in the playoffs in the early 2000s.

They would have won had it not been for Eli 'Clutch' Manning.

They've still been successful after that incident. It's not like they're a 4 and 12 team or some ****. They win like 12 games every year. Clearly that incident didn't play as big of a factor.

It doesn't, but no doubt Jet fans will try to think it makes a difference.

12. 02-06-2012, 01:04 AM

All of you who ask the question don't really understand what really happened in spy gate, i can't be bothered really posting but it has been explained many times in this forum.

KNICKS PATS SOX

Quote Originally Posted by WildcatsPride View Post
    If Belichick never wins a Super Bowl post-Spygate, it will stay with him forever if you ask me. Even though the team has performed well in the regular season since then, all the short comings in the playoffs makes me wonder whether cheating is the reason why he had so much success in the playoffs in the early 2000s.
    It's more Eli being clutch than anything else why the Patriots lost.

I dont think it will have any affect on their legacy.. I'm a Giants fan and both Super Bowl could have gone the other way.. So I don't think it will be a problem

16. 02-06-2012, 01:09 AM

probably

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast