Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    20 straight baby! What an intense game!
    Just some stupid turnovers but otherwise f-ing awesome game, let's get that big 21. Good to see the guys that gotta play big do the work tonite.

vCash
    The last 2 minutes or so when they kept Philly in their zone and milked the clock was excellent work. I'm exhausted just from watching this game, Tuesdays will probably knock me out.

vCash
    No doubt, that penalty by PHI was just stupid with 46 seconds to go. Don't ever try to keep a Mule from his destiny. That was his EN goal to score. I hope Dallas brings a slump with them Tuesday.

vCash
    As soon as Philly took the penalty I finally was able to relax, I knew it was over. Even if Philly empties their net it's 5 on 5 with no goalie, one break away and it's done. It'd be nice if the Dallas game would be a Wings blowout and not a close game again, just so I can relax lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    As soon as Philly took the penalty I finally was able to relax, I knew it was over. Even if Philly empties their net it's 5 on 5 with no goalie, one break away and it's done. It'd be nice if the Dallas game would be a Wings blowout and not a close game again, just so I can relax lol
    yeah I can't take all these close games.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123