Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 466 to 477 of 477
  1. #466
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I love when people post "this will never happen, this guy will never go here" making all these definitive statements like they actually know.......
    "My team will/won't take such and such player" is always my favorite. Like people have a team source.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  2. #467
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    "My team will/won't take such and such player" is always my favorite. Like people have a team source.
    I'll never forget someone mocked Fairley to DET and they went

    IN

    ****ING

    SANE

    So stupid, they won't work together blah blah. **** happens and they acted like it was the GOAT pick and just brilliant.

    I probably used to ***** so and so won't happen and sometimes they make zero sense........but at the end of the day, you think something won't happen. You don't know. People talk like they know. It's irritating to me.

  3. #468
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    "Ray Ray Armstrong - S - Faulkner - 6'2 - 220 - 5th"

    lol Faulkner eh? Is that division 5?

  4. #469
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,499
    vCash
    1500
    he sux

    I don't think he even qualified to play at Faulkner either... or wasn't eligible, whatever.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 01-03-2013 at 06:21 PM.

  5. #470
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    he sux
    I saw his name on a list of small schoolers and then I saw Faulkner. And I just sat here laughing because I don't think that's a real school.

    It's freaking NAIA. Basically is Div5

    I know kids who didn't start in HS who got NAIA scholarships.

  6. #471
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,499
    vCash
    1500
    Kid had so much hype. His size, position and school all led people directly to the Sean Taylor comparison.

    There were three kids from that same high school that were blue chip prospects that didn't amount to **** at the college level. (Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Debose) High school recruiting seems like a crap shoot.

  7. #472
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Kid had so much hype. His size, position and school all led people directly to the Sean Taylor comparison.

    There were three kids from that same high school that were blue chip prospects that didn't amount to **** at the college level. (Armstrong, Dyron Dye, Debose) High school recruiting seems like a crap shoot.
    I used to be obsessed with following HS recruiting then I realized how pointless it was after a few years.

  8. #473
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    "My team will/won't take such and such player" is always my favorite. Like people have a team source.
    This reminds me of when Ramon refused to believe the Falcons wouldn't take Peria Jerry. He would bash any mock that had them taking him. I laughed so damn hard when they did, made me feel a bit better about taking Malcom "****** hips" Jenkins.

    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    I'd take Mingo over Jones too guess I'm an idiot too.

  9. #474
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    This reminds me of when Ramon refused to believe the Falcons wouldn't take Peria Jerry. He would bash any mock that had them taking him. I laughed so damn hard when they did, made me feel a bit better about taking Malcom "****** hips" Jenkins.
    There was a Lions poster who swore they were taking Ayers for weeks and weeks and weeks. He swore the front office was telling everyone in press conferences.

    It was hilarious. He really believed it too.

  10. #475
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,287
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by MT3279 View Post
    This reminds me of when Ramon refused to believe the Falcons wouldn't take Peria Jerry. He would bash any mock that had them taking him. I laughed so damn hard when they did, made me feel a bit better about taking Malcom "****** hips" Jenkins.
    I remember that. Poor Ramon.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  11. #476
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    40,176
    vCash
    500
    So many guys coming out early.

  12. #477
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    87,099
    vCash
    1777
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=793184

    This thread is so full of ignorance. It just makes me mad reading it.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •