Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I will say this-- I have never understood why the Browns would trade 2 picks + more to move up for RGIII. They still would have nothing on offense besides RGIII. If I am the Browns, I draft Trent Richardson 4th overall and then draft a WR with the 22nd pick. Your offense immediately becomes better.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

vCash
    I say Burflict.

Also the Browns won't trade up, or even take RGIII at #4 if there. They wanted Barkley. And will make a push for him next year. I have a new mock coming out soon. I have them trading back two times in the 1st round acquiring more picks for next year to trade up while drafting Floyd and Adams this year.

From Browns fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    Burfict, Hightower, Kuechly, Brown, or David?

I mean Kuechly is maybe the only for sure 1st rounder, but all 5 of these guys have the capability to be the stud and the bust at the next level...Who do u take?

Burfict looks like he can be a great player but is fooled too easily on play action and commits stupid penalties...if he gets the right coaching he will be the best LB in this class, if he gets the wrong coaching he could be the worst

to me Kuechly is the best bet...190 tackles speaks volumes
    Easily Kuechly right now. The thing is the Frosh and Soph tape was SOOOO promising on Burfict. This year I was disgusted. If we erase that tape and put him on the path he was on....you have something there. He's still a headcase but he plays with a lot of passion, as dumb as he can be, he does really love playing football and I think that can rub off on people if you can get him relatively straight.

Burfict is the Tebow of this draft in a way. It only takes on. He might be a red on 20+ boards but one team will have him far higher than the rest and take the shot. He still might drop into the 20s but if I saw him go top 10ish I would not be mind blown.

Somehow I get a feeling that he's going to get in that room at the combine and sell someone somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    I think Burflict will shoot up boards after combine. Somewhere in the teens he may go. Cardinals, Eagles....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    I think Burflict will shoot up boards after combine. Somewhere in the teens he may go. Cardinals, Eagles....
    He's not going to do anything athletically amazing at the combine so I doubt it. He's not a bad athlete, he's actually pretty decent but he's not anything amazing.

Like I said, that's going to more come down to in the room with the teams, if he passes with flying colors there...it would have to leak for us to know. I still think he's a 'it only takes one' kind of guy.

What makes you think he will move up at the combine? I guess if he tests well athletically it helps to throw some of that awful Junior tape in the garbage but at the same time I think the book is kind of written on what he is athletically. There's not a lot of mystery there. He's got a quick first step, pretty fluid but not a Patrick Willis burner or anything near that but more than adequate speed there. I don't know. I don't think he's going to really turn many heads at the combine personally. It's all about that interview process for me. Hope he finds the right home though, needs to sit behind a savvy vet and learn to cool it. I can't see him going out there as a rook playing as hot headed as he does and making play calls. Just don't see it. BUT if you put him in the right position to learn from the right guy...you could have something. But that right there IMO hurts his draft slot.

vCash
    Time will tell I guess.

vCash
    And I will be correct.

vCash
    Haha probably

vCash
    Somebody should sticky this thread...

also, via Twitter, apparently Alshon Jeffery weighed in at 249 lbs and ran a 4.88 40 yard dash in a workout at St. Vincent's

https://twitter.com/#!/RookieDraft/s...57077535694848

Soon...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlr52192 View Post
    Somebody should sticky this thread...

also, via Twitter, apparently Alshon Jeffery weighed in at 249 lbs and ran a 4.88 40 yard dash in a workout at St. Vincent's

https://twitter.com/#!/RookieDraft/s...57077535694848
    He. Is. An. IDIOT.

I wouldn't touch him with a 10ft pole.

vCash
    Ewwwww!

Mel Kiper has Osweiler as his 3rd rated QB. I mean I like Mel, but I don't know what he sees in Osweiler.

vCash
    Alshon's been eatin good.

vCash
    You mean Fatshon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Ewwwww!

Mel Kiper has Osweiler as his 3rd rated QB. I mean I like Mel, but I don't know what he sees in Osweiler.
    I think Weeden and Foles are the 3 and 4 QBs. Tannehill is way overated and so is Osweiller.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    I think Weeden and Foles are the 3 and 4 QBs. Tannehill is way overated and so is Osweiller.
    For as raw as Tanny is, his potential is enormous. If someone can get him and sit him for two years under the right coaches, he will be a very good QB. Mark my words. I don't believe in Osweiler at all. In round 3 he's fine. Before that I think it's a bad move.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast