Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    vCash
    This comment isn't directed at any poster but I was thinking about this the other day how isn't interesting that people comparisons on NFL players. Like before Cam Newton the closest we had to a guy like him was Vick but even that isn't a good comparison IMO. I think that's why a lot of people (including myself) wrote him off as not going to be a good QB. We really didn't have a good comparison for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    This comment isn't directed at any poster but I was thinking about this the other day how isn't interesting that people comparisons on NFL players. Like before Cam Newton the closest we had to a guy like him was Vick but even that isn't a good comparison IMO. I think that's why a lot of people (including myself) wrote him off as not going to be a good QB. We really didn't have a good comparison for him.
    When he showed up on the first day of camp at Auburn, the defensive line coach came over to him and sent him to the wrong meeting. Thought he was a new Defensive End. There really hasn't been a guy like him

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    We need to get this thread going again.

Here's my contribution.

C.J. Fiedorowicz. Iowa. TE. Remember the name. Not being utilized. Kid's the next Gronk.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    We need to get this thread going again.

Here's my contribution.

C.J. Fiedorowicz. Iowa. TE. Remember the name. Not being utilized. Kid's the next Gronk.
    I refuse to acknowledge that certain former Illini recruit.

As for my contribution:

RB Michael Ford, LSU. I put him in my top 5 RBs in the other thread. He is in the crowded LSU backfield but I think he has a good shot if he can get in to a ZBS.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I refuse to acknowledge that certain former Illini recruit.

As for my contribution:

RB Michael Ford, LSU. I put him in my top 5 RBs in the other thread. He is in the crowded LSU backfield but I think he has a good shot if he can get in to a ZBS.
    Pretty popular GB target according to the guys who are usually in the know.

Haven't seen him a ton yet though.I'm way behind this year so far.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Pretty popular GB target according to the guys who are usually in the know.

Haven't seen him a ton yet though.I'm way behind this year so far.
    He's a good prospect if you are looking for a good one cut RB for a ZBS IMO.

My other one is Baylor WR Tevin Reese. He's the "other WR" opposite of Terrence Williams; he's a burner. The problem is that he is only 165 lbs.

vCash
    He's a good prospect if you are looking for a good one cut RB for a ZBS IMO.

My other one is Baylor WR Tevin Reese. He's the "other WR" opposite of Terrence Williams; he's a burner. The problem is that he is only 165 lbs.
    That kid's not going to actually declare is he? I know that kid. They talked about him as an up and comer last year. I figured he'd stay until he's out of eligibility.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Fresno St. FS, Phillip Thomas

Leads CFB with interceptions, and I went to HS with him. He's really found his niche and I'm glad he's doing well.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    That kid's not going to actually declare is he? I know that kid. They talked about him as an up and comer last year. I figured he'd stay until he's out of eligibility.
    Dammit, I thought he was a Senior. I don't know how I messed that up.

vCash
    Dammit, I thought he was a Senior. I don't know how I messed that up.
    Lol. You have a lot of knowledge in that noggin. Sometimes it gets mixed up.

My sleeper WR of the year is the Shepard kid from LSU, the ex QB. They don't use him, like at all. But he's smart, he's fast, good size, just like the kid's skillset. You work him into WR, I think he can pull it off. You don't even spend a pick on him, could be a damned good STer/4WR/maybe the best damn WC QB in the league, no joke.

I might be a touch biased because I think that kid got screwed on team selection. That kid was like Percy Harvin electric at QB and he could throw the damn ball too. And he just faded into the mist on that team. I bet he wants it, hope he gets a shot.
    Last edited by Norm; 10-30-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    BCB, Norm...

Watch Phillip Thomas from Fresno St.

I think you guys will love him.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PocketKings View Post
    BCB, Norm...

Watch Phillip Thomas from Fresno St.

I think you guys will love him.
    I'll look for them the next few Saturdays.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Jordan ****ing Poyer

Ballhawk with MAD return skills and insane athleticism. He'll crawl up the draft board come April.

vCash
    I've been meaning to ask for some opinions on Barrett Jones. Honestly, I have him in my top 10 and pushing my top 5. I re-watched some of the Alabama games I had recorded from last year and I think he can stick at LT. After watching those games I would probably rate him as my 2nd OT behind Joeckel; not to mention that I would consider him just as good of an OC prospect as either Pouncey from what I've seen this season.

vCash
    Barrett Jones would be so perfect in Chicago but he won't fall past the top 15. Same with Warmack and Mathews. Joeckel is top 5.

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast