Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 477
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,632
    vCash
    1275
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    I think this thread is the discussion thread for the night


    The NFL Main

    This thread is fine for the discussion thread IMO.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Salem, Virginia
    Posts
    26,406
    vCash
    1500
    Post wherever you want.

    Despite what some thread titles may lead you to believe, there is no "official" anything on PSD.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,138
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Post wherever you want.

    Despite what some thread titles may lead you to believe, there is no "official" anything on PSD.
    Except for the official Miami hate club.





  4. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,802
    vCash
    1500
    Supposedly there deal on the table for the cowboys to trade up to the chiefs pick. I'm getting ansy lol

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,632
    vCash
    1275
    Cleveland has moved up to #3:

    The Browns acquired the No. 3 pick in the draft from the Vikings in exchange for four draft picks, including the No. 4 overall.

    The Vikings will also receive the Browns' fourth-, fifth-, and seventh-round picks. Well played by Vikes GM Rick Spielman, who must have sold the Browns on the benefits of moving up. Per ESPN's Adam Schefter, Cleveland felt "a little panicked." Although one team tells SI's Peter King that the trade "might be" for Justin Blackmon, Schefter, Jay Glazer, Chris Mortensen and Charley Casserly all report that the Browns' target is Trent Richardson. There was concern that the Bucs would leapfrog them for the Alabama star.

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,397
    vCash
    1150
    Fuuuuuuuck

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,802
    vCash
    1500
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    MMMMMMMMMMMM
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    FML! This ****er better prove me wrong

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,086
    vCash
    500
    Where do you guys think Jenkins lands?

    I think Carolina would be stupid to pass on him.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valencia, California
    Posts
    16,094
    vCash
    4500
    Yeah I see him going to St. Louis at 39, or Carolina at 40.

    I don't see him getting past them.

    Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,138
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Where do you guys think Jenkins lands?

    I think Carolina would be stupid to pass on him.
    Me too.





  11. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Supp draft isn't til like August right?

  12. #402
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,747
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Supp draft isn't til like August right?
    I thought it was in a couple years, since all you hear from people is we won't know how the draft shakes out for a couple years



    our future

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    I think I may be a genius.

    I was watching the Washington LSU game. I see some TE for UW make one catch, never heard of him but I'm like wow that guy looks like a pro right there. Off one play.

    They finally show his name so I google it. #1 TE for his draft class on NFL draft scout and a 5 star recruit lol. Swear to God never heard of the kid.

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I think I may be a genius.

    I was watching the Washington LSU game. I see some TE for UW make one catch, never heard of him but I'm like wow that guy looks like a pro right there. Off one play.

    They finally show his name so I google it. #1 TE for his draft class on NFL draft scout and a 5 star recruit lol. Swear to God never heard of the kid.
    You've never heard of Seferian-Jenkins? Yeah, he's pretty ridiculous. I guess I only know about him from followed UW a bit


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    86,252
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    You've never heard of Seferian-Jenkins? Yeah, he's pretty ridiculous. I guess I only know about him from followed UW a bit
    I think I would have remembered that name haha

    Dear Ted Thompson,

    Sign Eric Page.

    K. Thx.

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •