Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Justin Houston went from a top 25 pick to a third rounder for the same thing
    I thought it was more because he looked stiff during his LB drills? Obviously the pot incident didn't help either.

vCash
    Alshon jeffery sucks, dont get why the vikes fans r in love with him. I'll be ****ing heated if we take him over rueben randle.

vCash
    How long have I been saying that Wright wasn't a first round prospect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Justin Houston went from a top 25 pick to a third rounder for the same thing
    Exactly.

And that was ****ing stupid.

vCash
    Is it just me or are the titles of these new mock drafts becoming completely retarded?

New greatest most accurate best last final one week exclamation points exclamation point unbelievable realism exclamation point exclamation point one one one exclamation point mock.

vCash
    really tired that Skip Bayless gets paid to make complete off the wall, ridiculous comments.. he's making a mockery of the draft with his analysis.. claims he would take Kellen Moore in the first round looking past that he's a late round prospect just to do it, and that someones going to.

vCash
    lol skip also said weedon should go 4th overall
    Lacy 2013

Quote Originally Posted by goku View Post
    I think its starting to set in that he left Aaron Rodgers for Christian Ponder ...

vCash
    For anyone that wants to get the third pick right in their mock drafts put Mo. Claiborne to the vikes. Adam schefter said that Matt Kalil to minny is only 28.3 percent sure and that we're going to draft Claiborne. I really like Claiborne, but i hope he fits our cover 2 D. Does anyone know if he can play in cover 2?

vCash
    I don't understand why the Vikings would take a corner over a franchise LT...but I do hope they do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KW93KB24 View Post
    For anyone that wants to get the third pick right in their mock drafts put Mo. Claiborne to the vikes. Adam schefter said that Matt Kalil to minny is only 28.3 percent sure and that we're going to draft Claiborne. I really like Claiborne, but i hope he fits our cover 2 D. Does anyone know if he can play in cover 2?
    The Vikings FO is brainless if they are really going to take a CB at #3 overall when they run so much Cover 2.

vCash
    But i remember norm saying claiborne can fit our defense.

vCash
    It isn't about the fact that he fits...he does. But if you run a lot of Cover 2 schemes, which the Vikings have done previously, it makes no sense to draft a CB that high.

vCash
    Is there anyone who can tell me anything about Deonte Thompson from Florida? I had not watched much of Florida but I turned on a film and he jumped off the screen with good burst and vertical speed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    Is there anyone who can tell me anything about Deonte Thompson from Florida? I had not watched much of Florida but I turned on a film and he jumped off the screen with good burst and vertical speed.
    I seen a bit. Real real raw. Forgot who it was but they made a comment along the lines of- Put up very impressive triangle numbers, too bad he's not a football player.

If the Vikings take Claiborne they're retarded. That will really **** up my mock too bc I have no idea where Khalil/Blackmon go.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    FWBrodie told me he's a huge piece of **** and he's never been wrong and has always called everything ahead of time. This report is false.

I've been saying this all along. He's not near as bad as he's made out to be. Now they were just plain making **** up.
    Huh?

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast