Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Fringe draftable safety who really never developed the instincts IMO. I thought he'd start to figure it out but he didn't.

I think he's got some real athletic ability to him. I'd like to see someone try him at CB for his sake, I had never thought of that but I heard it suggested and it makes sense.

vCash
    heres a really underrated WR.. completely tore up his pro day. great size, great speed. local prospect who went to a rival school of mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyECc...feature=relmfu

vCash
    Allen Park — Here's another reason why North Alabama cornerback Janoris Jenkins' draft stock may not have fallen as far as many suspect: He has vehemently denied recent reports that he continued to smoke marijuana at North Alabama.

In an interview with Scout.com, Jenkins said, "I wasn't smoking marijuana at North Alabama. If anybody wants to know, they can give my coaches a call. I wasn't partying. They've been saying a lot of things about me that aren't true without getting my side of the story. It's been a humbling experience."

Jenkins is considered a possible target of the Lions in the first round at pick No. 23.

Jenkins continued: "You've got to be a man, you've got to be honest and straightforward. I've matured. My past is my past. People can judge me for how far I've come. I want to know why all of a sudden this is out there about me. Why didn't it come out after the Combine when I was straightforward with the scouts? The timing is very interesting to me."

Jenkins was very open and honest talking to reporters and team personnel at the NFL Combine. He admitted to smoking pot and three arrests that got him booted out of Florida. But he was adamant that he hadn't smoked since his expulsion.

Also, while at North Alabama he was tested regularly and was operating under a zero-tolerance policy.

"Of course he got drug tested when he was there and he passed those tests," defensive coordinator Tony Pecoraro told Scout. "For him to get into school, our athletic director put in a bunch of stipulations and he had to do community service hours, do a mentoring program, take random drug tests. If anything had come back positive from those, he wouldn't have been out there. It was a zero tolerance policy. He did everything we asked him to do."

He also apparently passed all the medical tests at the Combine.

So, if the rumors of Jenkins' continued drug use caused his stock to drop, perhaps this bit of news will bring some teams back into the fold.

"Whoever gets me will get a competitor, somebody who works hard, a team player and a shutdown cornerback," Jenkins told Scout. "Whoever skips over me, they're going to regret it now and later."
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...04180417/1004/

Someone is BS'ing...I think that report about him smoking while at N. Alabama was false.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    FWBrodie told me he's a huge piece of **** and he's never been wrong and has always called everything ahead of time. This report is false.

I've been saying this all along. He's not near as bad as he's made out to be. Now they were just plain making **** up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    heres a really underrated WR.. completely tore up his pro day. great size, great speed. local prospect who went to a rival school of mine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyECc...feature=relmfu
    He's an interesting prospect. I'm sure he'll get a look from teams. He's Steve Breaston's cousin too so maybe the Chiefs will take a look at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...04180417/1004/

Someone is BS'ing...I think that report about him smoking while at N. Alabama was false.
    This really bugs me. Not this article because I do believe him but the fact that someone would come out with an article like that to discredit him. I know this happens more than it should but this guy has gone through enough in a year.

vCash
    So is Jenkins back on the Packers board Norm? I sure hope so. You know I love this guys talent and was completely bummed by the allegations that he continued to smoke at North Alabama.

vCash
    No, you guys can't get him

vCash
    I'm not convinced he was ever off of it. You know I'm a Jenkins fan.

Like I always trust you wiss and homestar for draft stuff. Obviously I'm a genius lol

We all love the kid's talent. That's good enough for me.

I always thought this character stuff was a load of crap from the start anyways, although I'm tempted to believe he still "partied" at DII. I just don't care.

When you're the BMOC you're going to do those things.

vCash

vCash
    ^ Haha nice sig quote B'sCelts

vCash
    It should. I don't care about the pot; not a big deal IMO. But, how big of an idiot are you that you knew about the drug test and still couldn't stop? I already hated him. This just makes it worse.

vCash
    Justin Houston went from a top 25 pick to a third rounder for the same thing

vCash
    One week away

vCash
    Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva

Per Pro Football Weekly, #Baylor WR Kendall Wright is "parked in the 3rd round" on a "number" of teams' draft boards: http://is.gd/xE1dby

Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva

Kendall Wright registered 16% body fat at the Combine, "one of the highest percentages for a WR in the past decade." http://is.gd/xE1dby

Someone is going to get a steal

vCash
    Not if he's at 16% body fat!
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast