Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'm not insulting anyone for sure, I like the picture(kinda creeperisn, just kidding). I agree with you on Kirkpatrick though and others things as before, I just don't like Nick coming after me, or atleast that's what I fell like he's trying to do.

vCash
    CBS draft guru Rob Rang believes Furman CB Ryan Steed could be a potential first-round pick if he posts a 40 time in the 4.4s at the Combine.
    Steed turned heads at the Senior Bowl, and Rang came away impressed with his athleticism, instincts and ball skills after reviewing tape of his junior and senior seasons. Even if Steed posts a disappointing 40, Rang believes he could still be a top-75 pick.
    This was posted on Rotoworld a couple of days ago. Does anyone know anything about this guy?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    This was posted on Rotoworld a couple of days ago. Does anyone know anything about this guy?
    Lmao, so relevant for the crap I've been spewing lately.

I keep seeing GB mocks with Trumaine Johnson or Josh Norman, I keep telling them to check out Steed because he's better than both.

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_...search/furman/

If you have ESPN3 go take a look.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    I'm not insulting anyone for sure, I like the picture(kinda creeperisn, just kidding). I agree with you on Kirkpatrick though and others things as before, I just don't like Nick coming after me, or atleast that's what I fell like he's trying to do.
    You probably feel like that because you're 16 and feel that anyone who disagree's with you must be trolling you? I don't just a guess ...

Plus, you're constantly throwing out the word "boy" when you're not even a "man" yet and you're still in High school living under mommy and daddy's roof.

The arrogance just shows in every post I've seen of you in this forum and to not be able to accept someone's opinion that differs from your own shows me you're a sensitive child that needs to be patted on the back constantly to feel appreciated.

If that's what you're looking for, you've come to the wrong place.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NickGB View Post
    You probably feel like that because you're 16 and feel that anyone who disagree's with you must be trolling you? I don't just a guess ...

Plus, you're constantly throwing out the word "boy" when you're not even a "man" yet and you're still in High school living under mommy and daddy's roof.

The arrogance just shows in every post I've seen of you in this forum and to not be able to accept someone's opinion that differs from your own shows me you're a sensitive child that needs to be patted on the back constantly to feel appreciated.

If that's what you're looking for, you've come to the wrong place.
    He's also a "I read a bunch of websites and forums and then use what they said as my own thoughts"

Oppose to the hundreds of hours I've already spent watching real games, not on youtube and I've barely skimmed the freaking surface of what I want to see.

I used to be just like that when I was that age.......I know.
    Last edited by Norm; 02-07-2012 at 02:28 AM.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    He's also a "I read a bunch of websites and forums and then use what they said as my own thoughts"

Oppose to the hundreds of hours I've already spent watching real games, not on youtube and I've barely skimmed the freaking surface of what I want to see.

I used to be just like that when I was that age.......I know.
    haha I know that's right. He comes up with a new mock every week and goes with what the posters say. No originality what so ever.

~ * ~ MINISTER OF DEFENSE ~*~

vCash
    Nope.

vCash
    Shayne Skov for a DUI

Good think he didn't enter this year

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    Rumor has Rueben Randle running sub 4.4 40s at Sonic Boom Training in N.O. That will jump him up the charts if he is able to duplicate it at the Combine.

vCash
    I would say drafted by the 49ers if the top 5 are gone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dog View Post
    Rumor has Rueben Randle running sub 4.4 40s at Sonic Boom Training in N.O. That will jump him up the charts if he is able to duplicate it at the Combine.
    I believe that I think. Slightly surprising yet believable.

Unleash the beast.

vCash
    I belie it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cavsbluejackets View Post
    Lmao try being a jets fan for a day..
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    Alright haha

vCash
    Burfict, Hightower, Kuechly, Brown, or David?

I mean Kuechly is maybe the only for sure 1st rounder, but all 5 of these guys have the capability to be the stud and the bust at the next level...Who do u take?

Burfict looks like he can be a great player but is fooled too easily on play action and commits stupid penalties...if he gets the right coaching he will be the best LB in this class, if he gets the wrong coaching he could be the worst

to me Kuechly is the best bet...190 tackles speaks volumes
    Last edited by nasthemasta; 02-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast