Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I need to kick the GB staff in the nuts and make them move Bulaga to LT. We can't go into the season with HORRIBLE left tackles and Aaron Rodgers' with Graham Harrell as the backup. It's destined to fail.

Bulaga needs to flip. You start Newhouse at RT, at least Aaron can see when he whiffs then. Sherrod can try and play there if need be later on. Draft an OG/OT for safety. After the season you re-evaluate on flipping Bryan back. I'm tired of this crap. Sherrod is a future LT IMO but he's horrible, he stands straight up right now and gets whipped. Newhouse cannot play LT. But we're okay with that because we might "stunt Bulaga's growth" or some stupid crap.

Hell I'd rather start TJ Lang at LT than either of them.

vCash
    I've changed my mind on Luke Kuechly. At first I didn't think he could work next to Derrick Johnson because they are pretty much the same type of LB. But I'm warming up to the idea. He is not your ideal "thumper" but I think Romeo can make it work. The guy is literally NEVER out of position, and is great in coverage which we need help with on TE's.

And the guy has Patrick Willis type athletic ability which is often overlooked
    Last edited by jneises21; 04-05-2012 at 11:26 PM.

vCash
    Norm's random thought of the day:

How come you never hear anyone ever talk about a black defensive player having a great motor?

Think about it.

vCash
    Tamba Hali's greatest asset coming out was his nonstop motor

vCash
    Lies.

Plus I know like 5+ guys in this class that are white and they have a "great motor" and I can't think of one black guy they say that about.

Draftniks are racists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    I've changed my mind on Luke Kuechly. At first I didn't think he could work next to Derrick Johnson because they are pretty much the same type of LB. But I'm warming up to the idea. He is not your ideal "thumper" but I think Romeo can make it work. The guy is literally NEVER out of position, and is great in coverage which we need help with on TE's.

And the guy has Patrick Willis type athletic ability which is often overlooked
    I don't know if he's as athletic as Patric Willis. Willis is a freak of nature. But I agree with your first comment. I think he'd fit pretty nicely next to Derrick Johnson.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post

How come you never hear anyone ever talk about a black defensive player having a great motor?

Think about it.
    If they did they would mention it. This sounds terrible but half the time white defensive players need to rely on motor/hustle rather than athletic ability.

vCash

Think about it.
    I'm pretty sure people said Cameron Jordan had a great motor last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by wissportsfan View Post
    I don't know if he's as athletic as Patric Willis. Willis is a freak of nature. But I agree with your first comment. I think he'd fit pretty nicely next to Derrick Johnson.

If they did they would mention it. This sounds terrible but half the time white defensive players need to rely on motor/hustle rather than athletic ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    I'm pretty sure people said Cameron Jordan had a great motor last year.
    Okay maybe never was an overstatement. But you hear it about white guys 10x more than about black guys yet it's not like there's 10x as many white prospects.

vCash

Why can't you trade comp picks? What difference does it make?

vCash
    Random conspiracy of the day: If Luck was black and Griffin white, RG3 goes number 1.

Believe in Seth Rollins

vCash
    I'm not convinced that's true. ALTHOUGH, since Luck is considered a pocket passer Manning clone.

When he put up those huge combine numbers, people might have noticed if he was black.

I think Luck is a 98 type grade versus a 90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Random conspiracy of the day: If Luck was black and Griffin white, RG3 goes number 1.
    No way. RG3 has two things on Luck. Speed and deep ball. That is it, and I'm a big RG3 fan

vCash
    RGIII doesn't turn into a ra-tard when trying to throw a corner route either.

But that's pretty much it.

vCash
    Draft is taking way too long to get here.

vCash

Think about it.
    Was one of Brandon Graham's main attributes according to draftniks. And I've definitely heard Fletcher Cox's motor described as great. Don't think there's anything to what you said.

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast