Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    What's your guys's take on Hankins?
    Giant space-eating DT with the athleticism to overwhelm interior offensive linemen in to disrupt the passing game and even make plays outside of his gap. He's a beast

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BCB mwat15 View Post
    I've just kind of been filing away what I've seen since he isn't eligible yet, but he is probably the best QB prospect in CFB right now.
    Sure seems like it to me.

First time I heard that kid's name was on the radio saying how he was going to play hurt and I said what a badass, gotta check this out. Didn't know it was like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.

Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

vCash
    Sheldon Richardson is entering the draft.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Sheldon Richardson is entering the draft.
    No surprise. Doesn't know when to shut up but he's real talented. Would look good in a Saints uniform. Wouldn't even have to switch his college colors

Cameron Jordan is awesome

12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WolvesJagsOs View Post
    What's your guys's take on Hankins?
    Not real great. Only motivated half of the time, body is kind of slobbish. He could be a great NFL player, but I wouldn't invest a top 10 pick in him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sure seems like it to me.

First time I heard that kid's name was on the radio saying how he was going to play hurt and I said what a badass, gotta check this out. Didn't know it was like this.
    I'm excited to watch him against Florida in the Orange Bowl. It should be a great gauge.

I will say though, I'm definitely a fan of the kid that replaced Luck at Stanford. He's only a RS Frosh but he is going to be a stud.

vCash
    I was flipping channels this morning and stopped on the FCS playoffs between Georgia Southern and Old Dominion for a little while. Did anyone else watch any of it and can anyone tell me anything about Nick Mayers, a WR for Old Dominion?

vCash
    I was flipping channels this morning and stopped on the FCS playoffs between Georgia Southern and Old Dominion for a little while. Did anyone else watch any of it and can anyone tell me anything about Nick Mayers, a WR for Old Dominion?
    You have me intrigued. Did he go beast mode or something?

vCash
    ^He was unguardable during the time I was watching. He consistently had 4-5 yards of separation. I looked him up last night; he is the second leading WR in the FCS from what I can tell. He was small, but looked lightning quick.

vCash
    ^He was unguardable during the time I was watching. He consistently had 4-5 yards of separation. I looked him up last night; he is the second leading WR in the FCS from what I can tell. He was small, but looked lightning quick.
    I bet it's on ESPN3 maybe when the late games end I'll take a peak.

I love my low level prospects.

vCash
    ^It is on ESPN3, I just looked it up. I'll probably watch some of it again since I wasn't really paying attention and expecting to find a prospect.

vCash
    Hey guys. Over here we never ever any get news on draft prospects or anything like that. I watch the odd CFB game online and mostly use this site and a few others to gain an opinion on certain players. These are players that will most likely be drafted in the top 50 however.

I'm always intrigued by WR's and RB's that many think will be taken in the later rounds or will go undrafted. Whether they attend small schools or many scouts don't believe that have the athletic ability to succeed in the NFL.
    This time last year I had a massive man crush on Eric Page out of Toledo and thought he could turn into a nice slot receiver one day.

Anyway, I know there are some real draft nerds on here and you really know your stuff so due to the lack of draft coverage in the UK, are there any players, that aren't well known, I should keep my eye out for?

vCash
    Mingo and Nuke Hopkins have both been incredibly impressive tonight.

vCash
    Papa Loston is an explosive hitter as well. Haven't paid any attention to any other aspect of his game, but he can hit.

I believe he was the top ranked safety out of high school during his recruiting cycle. I haven't heard much of anything from him since.

vCash
    I love when people post "this will never happen, this guy will never go here" making all these definitive statements like they actually know.......

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast