Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500

    12/31/12 2 round

    1st Tiebreaker – Lower SOS
    2nd Tiebreaker – Worse Division Record (Teams must be in same division)
    3rd Tiebreaker – Worse Conference Record (Teams must be in same conference)
    4th Tiebreaker – Coin Flip
    Round 1
    1. Kansas City Chiefs (2-14) .516: Manti Te’o ILB Notre Dame
    2. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14) .539: Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
    3. Oakland Raiders (4-12) .469: Damontre Moore DE Texas A&M
    4. Philadelphia Eagles (4-12) .508: Star Lotulelei DT Utah
    5. Detroit Lions (4-12) .566: Bjoern Werner DE FSU
    6. Cleveland Browns (5-11) .508: Dee Milliner CB Alabama
    7. Arizona Cardinals (5-11) .559: Luke Joeckel LT Texas A&M
    8. Buffalo Bills (6-10) .480: Geno Smith QB West Virginia
    9. New York Jets (6-10) .512 (4-8 conference): Barkevious Mingo DE/OLB LSU
    10. Tennessee Titans (6-10) .512 (5-7 conference): Chance Warmack G Alabama
    11. San Diego Chargers (7-9) .457: Johnathan Hankins DT Ohio State
    12. Miami Dolphins (7-9) .500: Jarvis Jones OLB/DE Georgia
    13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-9) .502: Johnathan Banks CB Mississippi State
    14. Carolina Panthers (7-9) .516: Taylor Lewen OT Michigan
    15. New Orleans Saints (7-9) .522: Dion Jordan DE/OLB Oregon
    16. St. Louis Rams (7-8-1) .537: Jake Matthews OT Texas A&M
    17. Pittsburgh Steelers (8-8) .465: Alec Ogletree ILB Georgia
    18. Dallas Cowboys (8-8) .523: Jesse Williams NG Alabama
    19. New York Giants (9-7): Ezekiel Ansah DE/OLB BYU
    20. Chicago Bears (10-6): Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
    Spots 21-32 in the 2013 NFL Draft order depend on the 2012 NFL Playoffs results.
    21. St. Louis Rams fromWashington Redskins (10-6): Johnathan Cooper G UNC
    22. Minnesota Vikings (10-6): Terrance Williams WR Baylor
    23. Cincinnati Bengals (10-6): Keenan Allen WR California
    24. Baltimore Ravens (10-6): Alex Okafer DE/OLB Texas
    25. Seattle Seahawks (11-5): Robert Woods WR USC
    26. Indianapolis Colts (11-5): John Jenkins NG Georgia
    27. Green Bay Packers (11-5): Barrett Jones C Alabama
    28. San Francisco 49ers (11-4-1): Xavier Rhodes CB FSU
    29. Houston Texans (12-4): Justin Hunter WR Tennessee
    30. New England Patriots (12-4): Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
    31. Denver Broncos (13-3): Sharrif Floyd DT Florida
    32. Atlanta Falcons (13-3): Margus Hunt DE SMU

    Round 2
    33. Jacksonville Jaguars: Kyle Van Noy OLB/DE BYU
    34. Kansas City Chiefs: Matt Barkley QB USC
    35. Philadelphia Eagles: Jordan Poyer CB Oregon State
    36. Detroit Lions: Matt Elam S Florida
    37. Cincinnati Bengals from Oakland Raiders: Eric Reid S LSU
    38. Arizona Cardinals: DJ Fluker OT Alabama
    XX. Cleveland Browns: Forfeited for Josh Gordon
    39. New York Jets: Tyler Wilson QB Arkansas
    40. Tennessee Titans: Kenny Vaccarro S Texas
    41. Buffalo Bills: Oday Aboushi OT Virginia
    42. Miami Dolphins: Zach Ertz TE Stanford
    43. Tampa Bay Bucs: Dallas Thomas T/G Tennessee
    44. Carolina Panthers: Kawaan Short DT Purdue
    XX. New Orleans Saints: Forfeited for Bounty Gate
    45. San Diego Chargers: Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tennessee
    46. St. Louis Rams: Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
    47. Dallas Cowboys: Aaron Murray QB Georgia
    48. Pittsburgh Steelers: Phillip Thomas FS Fresno State
    49. New York Giants: Kevin Minter ILB LSU
    50. Chicago Bears: Kyle Long T/G Oregon
    51. Minnesota Vikings: Logan Ryan CB Rutgers
    52. Cincinnati Bengals: Giovani Bernard RB UNC
    53. Washington Redskins: Arthur Brown LB Kansas State
    54. Baltimore Ravens: Da’rick Rogers WR Tennessee Tech
    55. Seattle Seahawks: Khaseem Greene LB Rutgers
    56. Miami Dolphins from Indianapolis Colts: David Amerson CB/S NC State
    57. Green Bay Packers: Corey Lemonier OLB/DE Auburn
    58. San Francisco 49ers: Sylvester Williams NG UNC
    59. Houston Texans: Jackson Jeffcoat OLB/DE Texas
    60. New England Patriots: Chase Thomas LB Stanford
    61. Denver Broncos: John Simon DE Ohio State
    62. Atlanta Falcons: Jordan Reed TE Florida
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 01-01-2013 at 12:10 AM.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Dont think Detroit would pass on Joeckel with the 5 pick
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    And you have 2 Dj Flunker's getting drafted to the Cards and Bucs
    New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    Dont think Detroit would pass on Joeckel with the 5 pick
    i think they would especially depending wat happens with avril.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    bad for the jags looks like a Gene draft

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    I do like Noy as he dominated SDSU but I dont think we need to take a LB that high plus hes staying another year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    bad for the jags looks like a Gene draft
    lol because the media doesnt talk about richardson. i know richardson is gonna move up the draft with his combine work out. i know he will run a 4.9 or even a 4.8 40 time. hes got the best potential out fo the DTs and i think hes the best Interior Pass rusher in the draft. could it be a slight reach sure but hes a top 10 player in the draft. hes a better prospect than cox who was rumored pretty well with pick 7 to us.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    I do like Noy as he dominated SDSU but I dont think we need to take a LB that high plus hes staying another year.
    i think we need a good pass rushing ability OLB with the ability to cover and play the run. van noy is all of that. didnt know he announced that. oh well.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    lol because the media doesnt talk about richardson. i know richardson is gonna move up the draft with his combine work out. i know he will run a 4.9 or even a 4.8 40 time. hes got the best potential out fo the DTs and i think hes the best Interior Pass rusher in the draft. could it be a slight reach sure but hes a top 10 player in the draft. hes a better prospect than cox who was rumored pretty well with pick 7 to us.
    No because its a reach just like Gene usually does. I dont want a DT interior pass rusher I want one is like a brick wall that draws double teams which allows others to make plays. I would rather have a Ngata than a Suh. I think Suh is overated. A pass rushing DT can get gashed by the run. I want that wall that gets penetration which allows others to make plays. I dont know how good he will be against the run which is what we need our DT to do.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,292
    vCash
    7100
    Richardson is not a top 2 pick. No way does he go ahead of Lotulelei unless something catastrophic happens to Star.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    12,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    No because its a reach just like Gene usually does. I dont want a DT interior pass rusher I want one is like a brick wall that draws double teams which allows others to make plays. I would rather have a Ngata than a Suh. I think Suh is overated. A pass rushing DT can get gashed by the run. I want that wall that gets penetration which allows others to make plays. I dont know how good he will be against the run which is what we need our DT to do.
    just cause Star is big doesnt mean hes any good. Richardsons also a good player against the run. ive seen enough of him to take him 2.

    star isnt half the player nagata is or ever will be.

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

    #InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pensacola
    Posts
    4,686
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    just cause Star is big doesnt mean hes any good. Richardsons also a good player against the run. ive seen enough of him to take him 2.

    star isnt half the player nagata is or ever will be.
    I dont know what makes you think Star isnt any good. Star has the potential to be as good as Nagata. Your just like Gene you fall in love with these players and you think they should be taken before they should. Thats why the Jaguars are in the boat they are in now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    43,292
    vCash
    7100
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    just cause Star is big doesnt mean hes any good. Richardsons also a good player against the run. ive seen enough of him to take him 2.

    star isnt half the player nagata is or ever will be.
    No, he's big AND he's good. You're just not slotting him as the top DT to be a contrarian.
    On Cam Newton:

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

    This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.


    hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Nfl scouting is a joke.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    30,902
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph aka Jman View Post
    Dont think Detroit would pass on Joeckel with the 5 pick
    Remember they still have Reiff who only got 1 game at LT this year.

    3 of their 4 DEs are free agents with Avril likely gone and KVB is done. Need to do something with the Dline.



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10,708
    vCash
    1275
    I have a very hard time seeing the Bears going OT/OT. Either Carimi goes back to RT or Emery will fill one of those holes in FA. The Bears have too many holes to go OT/OT.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •