Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    Everything you post is a joke. that shirt fits you. You havent made an actual point in days that Ive seen.
    No I make those posts in threads with people that should be taken seriously. Arguing with the likes of you and Pinny are for pure entertainment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    OK, on that, I'm guilty. But as for the bet, I don't know why he wouldn't take the bet? If there are so many Steelers fans, and since every team will have its homers voting for their QB, why won't you back up what you believe and take the bet? Come on, now Pinny. I'm giving you some serious odds.
    no actually whatyu are doing is trying to make yourself seem smart and goad me into a bet i never agreed to. you start with an abusrd bet like 99%, but then when it comes to betting time, you drastically drop the odds so they are in your favor. most people that will vote in that thread will be giants fans, the rest wont care. so giants fans vote in full force, the rest of PSD doesn't you get your much lower number of 50% and make yourself feel like your a really smart guy and put one over on me, when all you did was use the posting equivalent of smoke and mirrors.

you want your 50% bet? fine. here are my condition: no giants fan can vote. how you make that happen is not my problem. make that happen, and i'll take youir bet. other wise you can stop now because im not falling for your stupid tricks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no actually whatyu are doing is trying to make yourself seem smart and goad me into a bet i never agreed to. you start with an abusrd bet like 99%, but then when it comes to betting time, you drastically drop the odds so they are in your favor. most people that will vote in that thread will be giants fans, the rest wont care. so giants fans vote in full force, the rest of PSD doesn't you get your much lower number of 50% and make yourself feel like your a really smart guy and put one over on me, when all you did was use the posting equivalent of smoke and mirrors.

you want your 50% bet? fine. here are my condition: no giants fan can vote. how you make that happen is not my problem. make that happen, and i'll take youir bet. other wise you can stop now because im not falling for your stupid tricks
    If the Giants fans reall "vote in full force" then Eli would have definitely cracked the top ten in last years poll. Dude, everyone votes in that thread. Its the annual offseason Qb ranking thread. Everyone pretty much votes in it. There are enough people that dislike Eli who will vote in that poll to cancel out the Giants fans. And not all Giants fans will vote him top 5 believe it or not. I will as will the 5 or 6 other Giants fans you like to argue with in the main forum, but I can't speak for ALL the other Giants fans...a lot of which don't necessarily think he is top 5.

Basically, if the voting was unfair because of all the Giants fans...Eli would have been ranked top 10 last year. He wasn't though.

I personally think you would win the bet lol. I think a lot of people on PSD think Eli and Ben are interchangeable, but they are more annoyed by Eli fans so they will lean toward choosing Ben. I'm talking about your average, objective fan who doesn't really care about either guy and will make up the majority of the votes.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=692715

Yep 99% surely believed he was top 5.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    If the Giants fans reall "vote in full force" then Eli would have definitely cracked the top ten in last years poll. Dude, everyone votes in that thread. Its the annual offseason Qb ranking thread. Everyone pretty much votes in it. There are enough people that dislike Eli who will vote in that poll to cancel out the Giants fans. And not all Giants fans will vote him top 5 believe it or not. I will as will the 5 or 6 other Giants fans you like to argue with in the main forum, but I can't speak for ALL the other Giants fans...a lot of which don't necessarily think he is top 5.

Basically, if the voting was unfair because of all the Giants fans...Eli would have been ranked top 10 last year. He wasn't though.

I personally think you would win the bet lol. I think a lot of people on PSD think Eli and Ben are interchangeable, but they are more annoyed by Eli fans so they will lean toward choosing Ben. I'm talking about your average, objective fan who doesn't really care about either guy and will make up the majority of the votes.

ELITE

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Brees

2nd Tier

4. Peyton IF healthy
    5. Eli/Ben, Like you said..they are both close..both solid #'s with multiple sb's

3rd tier

6. Rivers
    7. Romo
    8. Stafford
    9. Schaub
    10. Ryan

The only time ppl are annoying is when people say eli is top 3..Hes between 4-6 imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    On the contrary, much of PSD is stupid and caught up in the hype of the most recent Super Bowl winner and will lean towards Eli.

vCash
    Year after year this question is asked? You would think by now everyone on PSD would have the answer?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    On the contrary, much of PSD is stupid and caught up in the hype of the most recent Super Bowl winner and will lean towards Eli.
    Everyone is dumb but you. I know, we've heard you say it a million times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bos_Sports4Life View Post

ELITE

1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Brees

2nd Tier

4. Peyton IF healthy
    5. Eli/Ben, Like you said..they are both close..both solid #'s with multiple sb's

3rd tier

6. Rivers
    7. Romo
    8. Stafford
    9. Schaub
    10. Ryan

The only time ppl are annoying is when people say eli is top 3..Hes between 4-6 imo
    Good list.

I haven't seen anyone put him top 3, though. To me it gets annoying when people drop him below 6, like you said.
    Last edited by Mr Haha; 03-04-2012 at 12:55 PM.

vCash
    Rodgers
    Brady
    Brees
    Eli
    Ben
    Romo
    Rivers
    Stafford
    Schaub
    Cutler/Ryan

If Peyton is healthy(?) he would be in the top 4 probably...but I can honestly se Eli putting up better stats then a healthy Peyton next season...for the first time in Peytons career he will be on a different team, different offense and his new team will probably lack talent around him, and he had a whole year off...I think it's possible his game takes a significant step back. And Eli's last season was better then Peytons last season(2010).

vCash
    1. Rodgers
    2. Brady
    3. Brees
    4. Peyton
    5. Big Ben

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    1. Drew Brees - IMO, Brees is the best QB in the NFL right now. I cant imagine what this guy would look like if he had a top receiver.
    2. Tom Brady - As a Jets fan this pains me, but Im being fair. Brady is the real deal.
    3. Aaron Rodgers - This guy has a bright future and will be number one soon enough. I dont think he is yet, but he is very well on his way.
    4. Peyton Manning - This guy is still top 5 despite not playing last year.
    5. Big Ben - I would put Eli here, but I dont like the giants. If he played for another team he would be here, but Big Ben gets it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Air JordanNY View Post
    1. Drew Brees - IMO, Brees is the best QB in the NFL right now. I cant imagine what this guy would look like if he had a top receiver.
    2. Tom Brady - As a Jets fan this pains me, but Im being fair. Brady is the real deal.
    3. Aaron Rodgers - This guy has a bright future and will be number one soon enough. I dont think he is yet, but he is very well on his way.
    4. Peyton Manning - This guy is still top 5 despite not playing last year.
    5. Big Ben - I would put Eli here, but I dont like the giants. If he played for another team he would be here, but Big Ben gets it.
    So the fact Rodgers has been better then brees the past two seasons mean nothing? Brees may not have a top wr, but he does have a group that's very good, a top running game and a top o-line. Not to mention one of the best te in the game. Why do people act like brees is starved for talent? Brees prolly has the most offensive talent surrounding him out of the top 3 guys. Not to mention you can't ignore his home/road splits.

vCash
    I posted this in the main NFL forum in the Giants/Dynasty thread, but I think its more relevant for this thread so I'm just copying and pasting it in here:

Let me give you my ranking with different tiers. Before I explain the exact order of my ranking I want to be perfectly clear that if I put them in the same tier...the order is just my personal preference and I do not necessarily disagree with were you rank them within a givin tier. If I have guys in the same tier I am saying, "its too close to rank them...this is my personal preference." I based it off stats and things that cannot be measured my stats in what I believe is a fair ratio. The following is just my opinion...its a ranking based on who I think are the best Qbs right now going into next season:

My top 3 are:

1) Rodgers
    2) Brees (most accurate passer in the game EVER IMO...I might even like him more than Rodgers, and I'm killing my self for not ranking him #1...thats how much I like him)
    3) Brady

After that it depends on if Peyton is healthy:

4) Peyton (if 100% healthy).........he joins the top tier

After that its Ben and Eli at 5/6. I personally think Eli will be better next season and is better at this current moment, but I wouldn't have a problem with anyone who said Ben. I think its a toss up:

5) Eli (you all know how I feel about him)
    6) Ben

After that I rank the following guys in order:

7) Stafford (I like him a lot...I know its a risk to put him this high without too much experience, but I'm doing it anyway)
    8) Romo
    9) Rivers
    10) Schaub

After that I have the following guys in order:

11) Ryan
    12) Vick (very good player...overrated Qb)
    13) Newton

And again:

14) Flacco
    15) Smith (I am a believer)
    16) Cutler (not a fan at all)

And again:

17) Dalton (solid young Qb with room to grow)
    18) Freeman

You know what....after this I just don't feel like ranking the rest lol.

But I will say this...I like Luck and RG3 A LOT! I think they BOTH will crack the top 15 next season. Maybe thats a bit of a bold prediction, but its my prediction, and I'm stickin by it.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415