Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    and how exactly do you plan on excluding giants fans, who will clealry be unbiased?
    I won't vote if that makes you feel better.

We chose Duda

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Brees
    Rogers
    Brady
    Peyton
    Eli

vCash
    And I'm not a giants fan I'm a Vikings fan

vCash
    So your saying 99% of fans would think Eli is top 5? Ill take that bet anyday. Make it public too, just for fun.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bosox3431 View Post
    So your saying 99% of fans would think Eli is top 5? Ill take that bet anyday. Make it public too, just for fun.
    In America, yes. On PSD, no. The bet is when the QB ranking vote goes down, I say he will be top 5. I already explained this. Aren't you the one always going around getting on people's case about reading comprehension?

vCash
    And didn't I tell you to stop responding to trolls?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    In America, yes. On PSD, no. The bet is when the QB ranking vote goes down, I say he will be top 5. I already explained this. Aren't you the one always going around getting on people's case about reading comprehension?
    you still wrong. 99% of people in america would not rank eli in the top 5. steelers fans alone for example make up more than one percents, and none of them are putting eli over ben, which right there leaves hiim 6th at best
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    you still wrong. 99% of people in america would not rank eli in the top 5. steelers fans alone for example make up more than one percents, and none of them are putting eli over ben, which right there leaves hiim 6th at best
    I think 75% of America would say that Eli is top 6.

We chose Duda

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I think 75% of America would say that Eli is top 6.
    i disagree, but i dont see how that has anything to do with with Mr. Hahas absurd statement that 99% of people have him top 5
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    i disagree, but i dont see how that has anything to do with with Mr. Hahas absurd statement that 99% of people have him top 5
    I'm not agreeing with that statement. I think its pretty clear that he was overexagerrating just to mess with you.

99% of Amercia wouldn't even say that Tom Brady is a top 5 Qb if you really wanna be technical about it. That doesn't mean he isn't clearly in the top 5 though.

We chose Duda

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I'm not agreeing with that statement. I think its pretty clear that he was overexagerrating just to mess with you.

99% of Amercia wouldn't even say that Tom Brady is a top 5 Qb if you really wanna be technical about it. That doesn't mean he isn't clearly in the top 5 though.
    OK, on that, I'm guilty. But as for the bet, I don't know why he wouldn't take the bet? If there are so many Steelers fans, and since every team will have its homers voting for their QB, why won't you back up what you believe and take the bet? Come on, now Pinny. I'm giving you some serious odds.

vCash
    Mr Haha, I need your address, I ordered you a shirt and want to make sure you get it. Hope you like it.

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...-to-the-table/

vCash
    Mr Haha, I need your address, I ordered you a shirt and want to make sure you get it. Hope you like it.

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shir...-to-the-table/
    Har.

Except when I make jokes, they are actually funny.

vCash
    I didn't even read your post. It's a waste of time. Seen pinstripe mention it. Funny though, someone is willing to make your stupid sig bet, but you won't do it. Instead youll keep trying to get someone you know wont do it so you dont have to worry about losing.

vCash
    Har.

Except when I make jokes, they are actually funny.
    Everything you post is a joke. that shirt fits you. You havent made an actual point in days that Ive seen.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast