Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I've disagreed with it from day 1...even before Eli Manning was drafted.
    I meant, "of course you feel like being an *** about it."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    I meant, "of course you feel like being an *** about it."
    Oh ok...gotcha.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    you want to sig bet that you can get a poll with 99% of people saying eli is top 5? you're kidding right
    No, that he will be ranked in the top 5. I was saying that 99% of fans in this country would have him top 5. On PSD, I just think he'll be voted there. Care to try again? I've got a great new shirtless Eli pic with your name on it.

vCash
    ^^ Top 5 could go either way bro. I think he will get top 6 though. That would be a much safer bet.
    DUDA

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    no, because as I have been saying all along, one year isn;t enough to drasticlal change you ranking. eli wasn't even top 10 prior to this seaosn, he doens't jump to top 5 because he had a good one

actually no, romo, stafford, schaib until he got hurt were also unquestionably better
    I had Eli in my top 10 going into this season.
    What was your top 10 going into this season?

vCash
    ^^ Top 5 could go either way bro. I think he will get top 6 though. That would be a much safer bet.
    Yeah I could see him dropping to 6 if Peyton were included, though I still feel like he goes five. I think this is a bet Pinny should take. But I bet he won't. I think he's had enough of being dead wrong about everything Eli related for one year, as you demonstrated very well in a post earlier.
    Last edited by Mr Haha; 02-29-2012 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    No, that he will be ranked in the top 5. I was saying that 99% of fans in this country would have him top 5. On PSD, I just think he'll be voted there. Care to try again? I've got a great new shirtless Eli pic with your name on it.
    as i said, im not doing votes like that because you can't make it fair. theres no way to restrict giants fans (all of which will vote eli top 5 whether they believe it or not becuase he's their qb coming off the superbowl), so no i'm not taking you bet
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    as i said, im not doing votes like that because you can't make it fair. theres no way to restrict giants fans (all of which will vote eli top 5 whether they believe it or not becuase he's their qb coming off the superbowl), so no i'm not taking you bet
    But all of PSD will be voting

Didn't think you would actually back up any of the nonsense you usually spew...

vCash
    Considering that I think he will get voted in as the #6 Qb, you are acting like a ***** by not taking this bet lol.

Yes, Giants fans will be voting. So will everyone else. There are way more non-Giants fans than Giants fans that will be voting in that thread.

Hell, I might take the bet if you don't lol.
    DUDA

vCash
    Considering that I think he will get voted in as the #6 Qb, you are acting like a ***** by not taking this bet lol.

Yes, Giants fans will be voting. So will everyone else. There are way more non-Giants fans than Giants fans that will be voting in that thread.

You want to go around this forum with a shirtless Eli pic? lol be my guest.

vCash
    But all of PSD will be voting

Didn't think you would actually back up any of the nonsense you usually spew...
    and giants fans voting skew the vote. most people don't like eli threads, so theres a better than decent chance that most posters avoid, while every giants fan votes, skewing the vote making it unfair. unless you can entirely exclude giants fans due to the hometown bias, im nto doing a voting bet

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash

most poster avoid eli related threads now because of the frequnecy of them, so thats not the case necessarily

vCash
    most poster avoid eli related threads now because of the frequnecy of them, so thats not the case necessarily
    It won't be an Eli thread. It will be a QB ranking thread, the most popular thread of the off season.

vCash
    It won't be an Eli thread. It will be a QB ranking thread, the most popular thread of the off season.
    and how exactly do you plan on excluding giants fans, who will clealry be unbiased?

vCash
    You want to go around this forum with a shirtless Eli pic? lol be my guest.
    Thats fine with me.
    DUDA

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast